F1RocketRed's Trading - Pace Car, Nismo R34, Holden Monaro and more inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1RocketRed
  • 69 comments
  • 4,080 views
Messages
135
Messages
Kalfskroket
Messages
F1 Rocket Red
-Hello and welcome to my trading thread!-
Here you will find a list of cars i have available, both Premium and Standards.
I also added a small list of particular cars i'm looking for. However, I am of course open to all offers!
Reply or PM me with offers and we will work something out.


Available Vehicles

-Premiums-
- 1966 Shelby Cobra 427
- Gran Turismo 350Z RS

-Standards-
- 2002 Acura DN-X Concept
- 2004 Amuse Carbon R (R34)
- 2002 Autobacs Garaiya
- 2002 Chrysler Prowler
- 2002 Citroën C3 1.6
- 2005 Ford Mustang GT
new.gif

- 2004 Holden Monaro CV8
new.gif

- 1999 Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe
- 2001 Hyundai Clix Concept
- 1974 Lamborghini Countach LP400 (Slightly Tuned)
- 2001 Mazda Atenza Concept
- 2003 Mazda Kusabi Concept
- 1967 Mercury Cougar XR-7
- 1999 Nismo Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34)
new.gif

- 2001 Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R Pace Car
new.gif

- 1989 Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept
- 1999 Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon WRX STi Version VI
- 2000 TRD Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231)
- 1988 Volvo 240 GLT Estate




-Wanted Vehicles-
Any nice premium car
Open to all offers!

​
 
Last edited:
Updated the list with a Mustang SVT Cobra R '00, seems like a rare car!
 
Is the cobra a premium?
 
ill take the cobra for lambo muira 67?
 
what of them are 300hp plus
 
what of them are 300hp plus

I would have to check that out for you but i'm sure the Shelby Cobra has more, but i'm not on my PS3 right now so will get back on that one!
 
Is the cobra a premium?

Yes, the cobra is a premium

And to reply to the other question in detail, these are the cars that are 300bhp+:

Shelby Cobra
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R
Chevrolet Silverado Concept
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32
 
Think I would like the Opera Performance S2000 '04, how is it to drive?

Also, what is the value of it before I make an offer as I am unsure...
 
Think I would like the Opera Performance S2000 '04, how is it to drive?

Also, what is the value of it before I make an offer as I am unsure...

Don't know what the value of the car is, i think i won it somewhere. It handles nice, the front of the car is pretty precise but the back end may step out slightly sometimes, as you would expect from a RWD.
 
Nice, I like cars like that ;)

Check my Showroom (In Sig below) to see if there is anything you like. Just started out with mine so there is some meh stuff but I do have two TVRs and a Dodge Charger (1971). Some other stuff may take your fancy ;)
 
The Opera Performance S2000 is now pending. I've got some other interesting cars coming in this weekend such as the Mercedes 190E Evolution. If there is interest already let me know.
 
Just realised i still have an unused code for the complete Chromeline pack of cars. Since i can only trade the whole pack in once and not actually seperate cars, make a good offer
 
Ill give an audi DTM car (fully tuned), a Lambo SV, Gallardo and countach a ferrari 458, a Super GT supra, a jaguar XFR and a citroen c4 '08 rally car, you can have them all if i can have that chromeline code :)
 
Ill give an audi DTM car (fully tuned), a Lambo SV, Gallardo and countach a ferrari 458, a Super GT supra, a jaguar XFR and a citroen c4 '08 rally car, you can have them all if i can have that chromeline code :)

Does it matter that you are in Australia? I am not sure if the code is region limited. I would love to make this deal but i cannot tell wheter or not you will actually be able to use the code. We need to find this out somehow.
 
Does it matter that you are in Australia? I am not sure if the code is region limited. I would love to make this deal but i cannot tell wheter or not you will actually be able to use the code. We need to find this out somehow.

im not sure, i dont think so.. if it doesn't work well just swap back :) ol trade my cars first if u want
 
The sending back will take ages, but yeah im in for this deal. To make sure i have posted the question in the Questions section, so i hope someone answers this quickly.
 
Ok it seems like it's ok between EU/AU. You don't need to send all your cars first i suggest you send one or two cars first, i give you the code and then you can send the others over.
 
Ok it seems like it's ok between EU/AU. You don't need to send all your cars first i suggest you send one or two cars first, i give you the code and then you can send the others over.

Ok i sent you a friend request... il send the JGTC supra and 458 first...
 
Cool, let me know what you have sent them!
 
My Chaparral 2D is up for trade! Make me offers
 
I am considering your offer, checking which premium cars are 200k or below.
 
Updated my Looking For list, i am now looking for a Sauber C9 and an Enzo.
 
Last edited:
bump! Completely renewed, lots of cars added and reorganized.
 
Hi!

Would you trade a 0 kms Enzo for the Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67?

👍
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i would :) I cannot send you a PM for some reason so send me one to plan a date on which the deal can occur.
 
330 P4 is gone!
 
I'll be at home in about 2 hours, I'll add you as soon as I arrive!
 
I have already traded the car with someone else but i can get my hands on another one for you. I have sent you a PM about it 👍
 
Back