F1RocketRed's Trading - Pace Car, Nismo R34, Holden Monaro and more inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1RocketRed
  • 69 comments
  • 4,080 views
bump! Added some more cars to the list
 
Interested in the Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00 / Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 - 38,000KM - FR - 149HP (Stock) interest you?
 
I'd love to take the Silverado SST... I have:

GT-R SpecV,
Gran Turismo 350z RS,
Carbon R (R34),
SVT Lightning,
V16T,

Let me know if any of these are worth trading..
 
Interested in the Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00 / Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 - 38,000KM - FR - 149HP (Stock) interest you?

Already got one myself, sorry.
 
I'd love to take the Silverado SST... I have:

GT-R SpecV,
Gran Turismo 350z RS,
Carbon R (R34),
SVT Lightning,
V16T,

Let me know if any of these are worth trading..

Is your GT-R Stock? And what color? Might be interested
 
I would be interested in trading it for your Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99
 
Its tuned to about 735HP and the color is Vibrant Red, 108.1 miles
 
Succesful Trades: 9
Pending Trades: 6
Next Available Trading Day: Saturday

Available Cars:
Premium
Shelby Cobra 427 '66
Gran Turismo 350Z RS
Citroën C4 WRC '08


Standard
Dodge Viper GTS '99
Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 (Slightly tuned)
Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04 (Tuned, will easiliy beat the truck event both a- and b-spec!)
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67
Audi Pikes Peak Quattro '03
Mitsubishi PAJERO Evolution Rally Raid Car '03
Chrysler Prowler '02
Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02
Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Ltd. (Z33) '05
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32
TRD Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00
Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89
Citroën 2CV Type A '54
Acura DN-X Concept '02
Mazda KUSABI Concept '03
Mazda Atenza Concept '01
Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon WRX STi Version VI '99
Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99



Looking For:
Formula Gran Turismo
Mazda 787b
Ferrari Enzo
Any Competitive DTM Car
Any Le Mans Race Car
Any interesting premium car


Make sure to come in with an offer, i have quite a lot of trades planned so long negotiations won't speed up the progress. However, i am of course open to all offers. :)

I have some other cars i am more reluctant to give but may consider it.​


G'day,
Are you up for a trade - My Nissan R92CP race car for your Citroën C4 WRC '08?

My psn is gothenqcowboys
 
I am up for that but it will need to wait until wednesday.
 
Added a HKS S15 Silvia D1 Grand Prix car, very rare! Make me offers!
 
No problem :) Thanks for the interest

Added a Gallardo and 458 Italia to my list of available cars!
 
MUST HAVE CELICA. Will trade Motul Civic '87 for it. PSN id:Qracer.
 
Already have the Motul Civic myself, sorry. Do you have anything else of about the same value to offer?
 
Already have a tuned truck myself, so sorry again. Is there a posibility that you trade me a cheap premium car?
 
Nah, only premiums I've gotten so far are expensive. If I can't find the Celica TRD soon I'll be willing to get something for trading.
 
Interested in the Gallardo. Check out my shop (in sig) to see if there's anything that interests you.
 
@QSpec: cool just let me know if you can't find one :)

@jtownboy: I would be willing to trade it for your Aston Martin V8 Vantage. I might be able to trade Thursday, otherwise it will be Saturday if you are up for it. 👍
 
@QSpec: cool just let me know if you can't find one :)

@jtownboy: I would be willing to trade it for your Aston Martin V8 Vantage. I might be able to trade Thursday, otherwise it will be Saturday if you are up for it. 👍
Either will work for me. Just let me know.
 
Ok, you have a PM. :)
 
Added a 2007 Mini Cooper S to the available cars list. Just finished using it for the b-spec Mini Challenge, easily does the job. Looking for a premium car of around 50k or less to trade it for.
 
I have a Honda Civic Type R (EK) '97(Carbon Hood, ECU, Stage 1 Engine, Racing Air Filter, Titanium Racing Exhaust, Low RPM Turbo Kit, Twin Plate Clutch, Fly Wheel Semi-Racing. 13.3 Miles) if you want to trade for the mini cooper s. It's premium and after the mods probably worth around 40k
 
You have a PM :)
 
the 2004 HKS Silvia RS2 (S15 Drift) + Amuse R34 against my Chaperral 2D Race Car ? PM me!
 
Added the 2004 Holden Commodore SS to the list! Very fun to drive, make me offers.
 
Nobody for the Commodore SS? Added a new wanted car: Jaguar XJ13. I know it's a birthday glitch car but i would still like to own one of these wonderful cars. Haven't had the luck myself to glitch one, so if you have a spare XJ13, trade it with me for anything on my available car list :)
 
Added the Volvo 240 Estate to the available list. Makes for a funny drift car, offer me anything!
 
Back