F1RocketRed's Trading - Pace Car, Nismo R34, Holden Monaro and more inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1RocketRed
  • 69 comments
  • 4,080 views
ill give you a tuned dodge viper for the holden ss commodore if not we can work something out thx
 
See my trade thread for the Chaparral 2D Race Car. (link in signature)
 
You have a PM!
 
I was interested in the gt350 and the 426 super bee if you wanted to trade again. Check the sig for anything you want. I need to upload a few new ones, but I'm not on PSN right now. When I get back on I'll be sure to add the cars I forgot.
 
Replied back to your pm...
 
I am very interested in the charger super bee. i have several cars im willing to trade for it including, premium 66 shelby cobra, cuda 440 six pack (color is in-violet metallic), 99 viper gts, 99 skyline gran turismo pace car and a ruf RGT. All of these cars are unmodified, all except the cuda and skyline have not been driven.
 
I would be interested in that Skyline pace car! I have sent you a PM!
 
I have added the Jay Leno Tank Car to the available car list. 860BHP, more than enough i would say. Make me offers
 
Added two more cars. The Nismo R34 GT-R. Painted in Active Red, complete with the Nismo decals and some Nismo performance upgrades. I only did a test drive in it but apart from that it's untouched, great car to drive. Also added the Hyundai Clix Concept.
 
bump! Added the Gran Turismo Pace Car (R34), Holden Monaro CV8 which is very fun to drive and a RUF CTR2, take your pick and make me offers. Im not looking for anything specific so everything is welcome.
 
Back