SamstheMan Messages 70 Messages ferrarilp45 Feb 23, 2011 #1 Deal done no more trades Thanks ricenketchup Recommend trader!! Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
ricenketchup Messages 45 Messages ricenketchup Messages ricenketchup Feb 23, 2011 #2 I have the Alfa Romeo TZ2 trade for 330 P4?
SamstheMan Messages 70 Messages ferrarilp45 Feb 23, 2011 #3 ricenketchup I have the Alfa Romeo TZ2 Click to expand... What do you want for it
ricenketchup Messages 45 Messages ricenketchup Messages ricenketchup Feb 23, 2011 #5 SamstheMan What do you want for it Click to expand... Had to edit my post... for the 330 P4.
SamstheMan Messages 70 Messages ferrarilp45 Feb 23, 2011 #6 ricenketchup Had to edit my post... for the 330 P4. Click to expand... Deal what's your psn, I'll send now you can send whenever today if you like
ricenketchup Had to edit my post... for the 330 P4. Click to expand... Deal what's your psn, I'll send now you can send whenever today if you like
ricenketchup Messages 45 Messages ricenketchup Messages ricenketchup Feb 23, 2011 #7 SamstheMan Deal what's your psn, I'll send now you can send whenever today if you like Click to expand... PSN: ricenketchup
SamstheMan Deal what's your psn, I'll send now you can send whenever today if you like Click to expand... PSN: ricenketchup
ricenketchup Messages 45 Messages ricenketchup Messages ricenketchup Feb 23, 2011 #8 Sent, thanks again SamstheMan.
stunt_driver23 Messages 91 Messages stunt_driver23 Feb 23, 2011 #9 I have a gt40....ill trade for the carbon x2010
SamstheMan Messages 70 Messages ferrarilp45 Feb 23, 2011 #10 Cheer mate. Great fast trade. No more trades now mate I'm afraid. Might offer again tomorrow sorry mate.
Cheer mate. Great fast trade. No more trades now mate I'm afraid. Might offer again tomorrow sorry mate.