Muira, X1s, P4 330 Ferrari, F10, Chaparal 2D for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrDIABLO876
  • 96 comments
  • 3,910 views
Messages
547
Messages
theediablo876
List of cars I want. P.S.: I mostly want premium

Mazda 787B
Xavani Hiroto race car-Nissan Lvl 21 HAVE IT
F2007
NEED a NASCAR race car HAVE IT
Audi R8 PlayStation Race Car- Team Oreca, I think
Race Modded Cars
Le Mans Race Cars
Ford GT race car '69
Lvl 24 ticket
Toyota GT-ONE race car. HAVE IT
908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10
Stealth paint codes
R8 LMS Race Car (Team
PlayStation) '09

2/21 (ricenketchup) Jimmie Johnson #48-->X2010 Prototype. DONE
2/22 (robin_I) Nissan Xavani Hiroto-->P4 330 Ferrari Race Car. DONE
2/23 (RUFFSTUFF)Toyota GT-ONE Race Car '99-->Chaparal 2D DONE
2/24 (thunderjolt) Mazda 787B Race Car-->Chaparal 2D
2/25(barbol)F2007--> Ferrari P4 330 Race Car
2/26(cellodeth90265) ???--> X2010
2/27(CanadianAlex)Formula Gran Turismo, Lamborghini SuperVeloce-->F10
2/28(lanzhao)GT-40 Race Car '69--> Lamborghini Muira
*You WILL be sending first
 
Last edited:
Have F2007 what have you got to trade?
 
Is there a certain NASCAR you need?
 
ryce_bouy
check my garage

What do you want for the R8 Race car(Team ORECA), or the NASCAR, the GT-40 '69, or the GT ONE Toyota
I'm not trying to take your cars or anything, but I have really been wanting these for a long time.
 
calico
Have F2007 what have you got to trade?

2 different x1s, an F10, a Chaparal 2D, a Lamborghini Muira P400, and a Ferrari P4 330
 
ricenketchup
I'll take the carbon x1 then. Just send me a FR to "ricenketchup" and we'll get this transaction started.

K, I'll schedule you tomorrow, what Nascar is it?
 
K, I'll schedule you tomorrow, what Nascar is it?

I have Jeff Gordon #24, Dale Earnhardt Jr #88 and Jimmie Johnson #48, all 0 miles. I also can get you any of the others if need be.
 
ricenketchup
I have Jeff Gordon #24, Dale Earnhardt Jr #88 and Jimmie Johnson #48, all 0 miles. I also can get you any of the others if need be.

Are you trading all of those, I'll take Jimmie Johnson if you are
 
I'l give you an untouched Yellowhat GT-R Super GT for the audi r8 lms
(PM me)
 
Inferno251
I'l give you an untouched Yellowhat GT-R Super GT for the audi r8 lms
(PM me)

I don't have the Audi R8, I want it.
 
I have a Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 if your interested.
 
No, I was referring to the audi r8 lms race car '09.
I'll give you an untouched Yellowhat GT-R Super GT it.
(PM me)
 
P4 330 Ferrari for one of my F2007, nascar or Xavani Hiroto race car all execpt the F2007 is at 0 miles

also interested in the F10

can trade any time today or thisweek
 
Last edited:
I have a race modded Lexus IS-F. Interested?
 
P4 330 Ferrari for my untouched 0 miles F2007
 
robin_l
P4 330 Ferrari for one of my F2007, nascar or Xavani Hiroto race car all execpt the F2007 is at 0 miles

also interested in the F10

can trade any time today or thisweek

Isn't the Xavani Hiroto the Lvl 21 Nissan? If it is, I can give the F10 or the P4 330 Ferrari, which one would you like?
 
Isn't the Xavani Hiroto the Lvl 21 Nissan? If it is, I can give the F10 or the P4 330 Ferrari, which one would you like?

yes it's the lvl 21 nissan and can trade it right now would like the P4 330 ferrari for it:D
 
Back