Muira, X1s, P4 330 Ferrari, F10, Chaparal 2D for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrDIABLO876
  • 96 comments
  • 3,911 views
Nnott03
Would really like an x1. If not an xj220.

I have an X1, but not an XJ220.
I can give you an X1, what do you have to offer.
 
MrDIABLO876
I have an X1, but not an XJ220.
I can give you an X1, what do you have to offer.
Is the anything you want. I have the mark iv, 330 etc. F2007?
 
Nnott03
Is the anything you want. I have the mark iv, 330 etc. F2007?

Do you have a Toyota GT-ONE, or a Audi R8 Le Mans Race Car (TeamORECA)
You can also look at my first post and it will show most of the cars I want
 
Mclaren F1 road car for any colour X1?
 
Ricenketchup add me, PSN: theediablo876

Just got back from work. Give me about 30mins... I had a 9hr b-spec race running while I was away.
 
MrDIABLO876, your player list is full.
 
robin_l
yes it's the lvl 21 nissan and can trade it right now would like the P4 330 ferrari for it:D

Thanks, but you weren't supposed to trade till 2morrow
But that's ok
 
I got the Mazda 787b Race Car, F2007, Chevrolet Corvette RM and the Chevrolet Camaro SS RM. What do you have to offer? Also PM me if your interested.
 
I'm sorry robin_I, I will trade you I promise. I just had to leave for 2hours
 
Last edited:
thunderjolt
I got the Mazda 787b Race Car, F2007, Chevrolet Corvette RM and the Chevrolet Camaro SS RM. What do you have to offer? Also PM me if your interested.

I have an F10, a Chaparal 2D, a Ferrari P4 330 Race car, and a Lamborghini Muira Bertone P400
If you want one of these, I'll take the 787B
 
ricenketchup
I just gifted you the Jimmie Johnson #48 NASCAR.

I have to give you the X1 after reset tomorrow. Because I had you scheduled today, but another traded me his car already today.
So I promise I will get you the car tomorrow after reset. Sorry
 
I have no idea who to trade first? Ricenketchup or robin_I? What do you guys think?
 
I have to give you the X1 after reset tomorrow. Because I had you scheduled today, but another traded me his car already today.
So I promise I will get you the car tomorrow after reset. Sorry

No worries... Just wanted to get it to you just incase I'm not available at the time you wanna trade.
 
ricenketchup
No worries... Just wanted to get it to you just incase I'm not available at the time you wanna trade.

K thanks
 
ricenketchup
No worries... Just wanted to get it to you just incase I'm not available at the time you wanna trade.

So I can trade you tomorrow? If so, thank you.
 
Ok, one successful trade today and one successful trade tomorrow hopefully. Anyone else want to offer me anything?
 
I got the team oreca R8 race car youre looking for. Do you jave a mygranturismo or another garage i could have a look at?
 
Monkii-3000
I got the team oreca R8 race car youre looking for. Do you jave a mygranturismo or another garage i could have a look at?

Ya see, I didn't know that the team playstation R8 didn't look like an R8, I thought it actually looked like an R8 and it's black
 
Last edited:
Monkii-3000
I got the team oreca R8 race car youre looking for. Do you jave a mygranturismo or another garage i could have a look at?

I'll link my garage also.
 
Back