F2007 = The cars I used for S-Class

• Thread starter ofspunk7
  • 40 comments
Wait a minute. NO! I think I got the wrong car. I bought the Honda NSX Type R2. Wrong one I'm guessing?

There's only one Honda NSX ('02).... and I'm pretty sure it's more powerful than the Acura NSX (a '91?). I used the Honda NSX to clear S1 and S4.

My S-6 setup that got me gold (credit to rocketpunch):
-18HP
85% weight
-15mm/-15mm
5/5 Springs
5/5 Dampers
-0.1/-0.1 Toe
2.0/1.5 camber
10/10 brake balance
30 degree steering
TCS OFF
ABS 2
Gear ratios stock. Final gear ratio set to 4.016.

S-10 setup (gold)... sorry can't remember who to credit for this.
-31HP
85% weight
15/25 aero
-15mm/+4mm
6/6 Springs
6/6 Dampers
-0.1/+0.05 Toe
2.0/1.0 camber
5/6 brake balance
TCS OFF
ABS 3
Gear ratios 2.319/1.611/1.178/0.912/0.729/0.661. Final gear ratio set to 5.000.

This car really needs gas through corners or it becomes destabilized. Do some extra braking on turn-in, so you can give it gas through the corner.

Wow guys this is really good, any chance the different tuning settings could all be put in the first post for ease of use?

Thanks

hI all, I tried the settings listed above for the S6 but can only manage 6th place. Could somebody please tell me how to hack through 3rd? I usually manage to place 13th before the 1st turn, cut inside then place 12th right at the beginning of the esses, cut inside again to place 11th at the start of Dunlop. I drive as fast as i can under the bridge and bump 10th place to get penalized a ghost through 9th place at the hairpin. The only time I get to pass after that is the back straight where i manage to pass 8th & 7th and get to 6th before casio. I'd very much appreciate it if guys could please share your "hacking order".

I'd very much appreciate it if guys could please share your "hacking order".

I don't remember having to "hack" :P ramming on this track is about the worst thing you can do, a penalty is bad news!

Ok, so the actual race (using Pitfighter's tune, in standard, because I don't have the time tonight to run it properly). All driving aids are off.

On first turn, wide one taken in fourth, I'm 13th, the second corner (a continuation of the first sweeping one) I'm 12th. By the next corner (3rd) I'm now in 11th. I come out of the S-bends in 7th. Go under the bridge in 6th, but I'm just overtaking the guy in 5th. On hairpin, I took 4th. The rest of the way is self explanatory.

On first turn make sure you are on the inside. On the second move to the outside, and overtake. On third corner you should be on the inside once again. Cut across to take the 4th corner on the inside. Every corner from now on should be taken on the inside.

The bottom line, is that you are driving too slow...and probably braking too early. You can really push this F40, be prepared to have to repeat the race if you haven't done well in the S-bends, because you really should be 7th or 6th coming out of them, to even have a hope of gaining a trophy.

This probably isn't too helpful, I'm busy doing work, but I hope it helps slightly :)

This probably isn't too helpful, I'm busy doing work, but I hope it helps slightly :)

On the contrary, your advice helped me immensely and I finally finished S6 :):):) WOOOOHOOO:):):) I was babying this car the whole time, but when you adviced to push harder I just let em have it!
:dunce:It helped alot too when i finally found out I had to switch to standard driving aid:dunce: Man, I had been so used to online racing that I totally forgot about the separate driving aid setting...duh:dunce: although this one time I managed to finish 4th on Pro. I guess that's the major advantage of getting used to Pro, bec. once I switched to Standard, it was too easy. I got Bronze on one try! I'll play it again tonight to get Gold.

As far as hacking goes, man, I give you props for racing this stage clean. All through the curves I was using the other cars as buffers so I can accelerate and prevent oversteer:sly:

On the contrary, your advice helped me immensely and I finally finished S6 :):):) WOOOOHOOO:):):) I was babying this car the whole time, but when you adviced to push harder I just let em have it!

Great to hear mate :) and good luck with gold, it is a tough stage to get to grips with, but once you realise how responsive the F-40 is, then the 'world is your oyster' as it were :D

S-10 Ford GT40 LM

80514a.jpg

Got 3rd by the 2nd lap - could not catch the two S2000s for the life of me
I changed steering stability to strong and it made a huge difference

Here is what I used...

Power: 415 (-32)
Weight: 1001 (86)
Aero: 12 33

Height: -13 -13
Spring: 7 7
Damper: 6 6
Toe: -0.10 +0.35
Camber: 3.3 5.6
Brake: 8 10
Turn: 40
Trac: 1
ABS: 2

1st: 2.610
2nd: 1.710
3rd: 1.230
4th: 0.940
5th: 0.770
6th: 0.630
Final: 4.417

The GT40 is an agressive car to drive so you really need to push it throught the corners

Let me know if this helped 👍

Thankyou thankyou Pitfighter finally placed on s07 with a flawless race I should be able to take second but 1st was way gone maybe on a different line up it will be easier and a bit more skill on my part.
whats your fastest lap with this setup round fuji.

Back