F4 Pics of cars with moving aero and bodyparts.

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
United States
Michigan
CAMAROBOY69
I will dedicate this thread to the cars with moving aero, vents, and air brake parts. You can share any pics you want of moving parts even if others have already posted the same car. :)

Cars with moving parts (Updated 10/18/11)

Here's the complete list of active aero in FM4. Some cars are listed twice because they require 2 separate in-game animations.

25flil5.jpg

There are a few we already know about but I found this one by accident and it has some wild moving rear air brakes.

6_1318954220_214417.png

7.png

Air brakes. Love it! Do the roof flaps work on the stock cars when they spin out?
Good question. I still want to see if the 70 Chevelle stock cowl hood opens at WOT. It does in real life. Would love to see it work in F4.

If you find some pics of the Nascar flaps opening feel free to post them in here. I plan to get more and more pics as well of moving parts. Such a great new detail in F4.

Oni
I just want some wings to fold out, so I can fly.
There is actually a car kinda like that in GT4/GT5 its called the Mitsubishi HSR II Concept. Google it and you will see what I mean. It does all sorts of crazy things while you are driving.

12. Chrysler Crossfire - not confirmed

The Crossfire in Forza is the SRT6, which had a fixed wing. It was the base model that had active aero. I can also confirm that the El Camino has a working cowl hood and the '71 Plymouth GTX has a working Air Grabber.

Unfortunately, the active aero doesn't work on a few cars. The ones I've discovered so far:

Mercedes SLR Stirling Moss
2005 Gallardo
Peugeot RCZ
Lamborghini Reventon

EDIT: hate to add the Reventon to the list, but the rear spoiler doesn't pop up, even though the air intakes work. Big oversight on an Autovista car.

Audi R8

Audi R8 5.2

Bugatti Veyron SS (Stage 2)

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren

Ford Fusion Stock Car

Ferrari Enzo

Bugatti Veyron (Both Stages)

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG

McLaren MP4-12C (Both Stages)

McLaren F1

Also confirmed:

Bentley Continental GT & SS
2007 Audi TT
VW New Beetle (roof spoiler)
VW Corrado

The last 2 surprised me, as I'd figured they'd get lost in the shuffle, being from the FM1 days.

The veyron actually has three wing modes and all three work. The one missing is the high speed mode which gets activated in game somewhere north of 200 MPH

Thats a cool picture, ill just have to fill it with chicken feathers, so everytime you break. It will be a big group of feather trailing behind you/

I am going to be smart and mention that all cars in the game hopefully have moving parts. Cause if the wheels don't move, not sure how it made it into a racing game. ;)

Thats a great list! Where did you get that pic from? I might just post that pic in the first post.

I took a couple last night too. And you are right, you can actually see some of them work in 2 stages. Ist stage is for aero, then the next stage is usually the aero + air brake.

1_1319027246_778991.png

11.png

4_1319027281_930606.png

Back