F4 Pics of cars with moving aero and bodyparts.

Learned a lot about the Bugatti in the Autovista. 10 Radiators!! $3,800 for a set of tires, and many more crazy things including that huge rear wing.

Also had to get a couple shots of the Reventon side intake vents open.
9_1319133095_556688.png

2_1319133022_515284.png

3_1319133031_575662.png

Did you know that you can only have the tires changed in France on the Veyron?
Nope didnt know that but they did say $3,800 for the pair and they recommended changing them ever 2,000 miles. I still couldnt believe the 10 radiators. :scared:

How about this:

At or near top speed,

takes in more air in a minute than a person breathes in 4 days
tires last 15 minutes
fuel lasts 12 minutes
4 tyres= 50000 euro, to remove tyres from rims=70000 euro(The tyres can be removed from the rims only in France)

Having got close to Veyrons after they have been used, a massive amount of heat comes from rear radiators mounted under the wing.

How about this:

4 tyres= 50000 euro, to remove tyres from rims=70000 euro(The tyres can be removed from the rims only in France)

If I would ever be thinking of buying one, that's a hell of reason why I shouldn't.. :ouch: And I live near France..

Ino there is already a few Super Sports on here but here is my pic :)
Feel free to post as many pics as you want even if the car has already been posted. That reminds me, I took pics of the 71 Plymouth GTX Air Grabber and forgot to post the pics.

I checked out that Ferrari California posted above in Autovista and wow that is quite the contraption to make it convertable. Lots of moving pars. According to the Autovista it also has a hidden roll bar that pops up just before a car rolls.

Speaking of moving parts. Here are a couple more shots of the Air Grabber air intake. Its so fun driving the Plymouth GTX just to see that part of the hood open. :dopey:

1_1319545814_262682.png

2_1319545823_394737.png

There are actually 3 stages to the Veyron and Veyron SS spoilers, when you pass ~220mph the spoiler goes into top speed mode :D

I love the Air Grabber on the GTX. So fun watching that thing in action from the inside view. Thats a great shot of it Skip FourPlay.

I saw this thread a long while back but didn't follow the list much. I didn't expect a muscle car to have active aero but the GTX does and the 'Air Grabber' is brilliant. I was just watching Barrett Jackson and one of the Dodge had the air grabber with the same design. Thought it was so cool.

My pic looks exactly like Camaro's second shot of the GTX so no point in me adding it too.

The cool thing about the Air Grabber in real life is that it's driver-controlled, not automatic. I had a Road Runner with it--there was a switch down by the driver's knee.

Back