• Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 52 comments
Portugal
Lisbon,Portugal
IRT_hordeR35
Whats an Xbox??
Grip or Drift??

210623094090d122389lodt4.jpg

A few hours ago i had a blast with GTro and WGP friends! Can you handle the pressure:sly:?? I made 1.56.589 of best clean air lap! Wheres does 55s guys? ;)

And what do you guys think about the times? I thought running the same as the NSX event could be good, because when you feel like a break, we can change from Suzy to Fooj (or fooj to suzy) and dont have to wait longer to do so:)!

EDIT: I just love Cup racing events :lol:

Last edited:
I don't think running this on exactly the same time schedule as the NSX race is a good idea. You'll just split the field up.

Nice one 👍 but this needs to be every half an hour, because connecting and racing takes over 20 mins.

Best lap so far 1:56.464, with a few tenths to spare.

Have not tried F430 with N3's yet, but Z06 seems to be equal enough, couple high 1'56s so far. It has poor brakes though. :P

Yeah you guys are right:)! Ive changed the schedule:tup:!

Got fantastic racing with Rusty this morning! Thanks bro:tup::D! Got 1.56.040 in free air;)!

I jumped in with my f430 for a couple races. Really nice combo :) 👍

It has bin months since I touched gt5p, so sorry for some stupid moves :embarrassed:

Nobody on this event ??

Best in 1'54"987 for the moment ;)

Probably in this afternoon if there is someone...

Back to racing huh?? Welcome back mate:)👍! I thought you would sooner or later;)! Its a bit early maybe mid afternoon to dinner time! Hope to race you there:scared:! 54 :crazy:

Can somebody direct me to a forum that explains how to get in these races? I seen some forum a while ago that had like 5 15 25....you know what im trying to say....and what event do you guys race this cup race on? I would also like add, i dont know if you guys do this already, but you guys should start a GTP RACE CHAT in the PSN network. whenever you sign on to PSN, sign into the chat room and check in to let the other racers, who have also checked in, to agree on a race and type of car ect...If we do that it will be easier for GTP members to meet and interact with one another, and not have to coordinate on these forums to race some good competition. I do this in a Tactical Gaming MAG clan.

well for this race its at 10 and 40 so every hour at 2:10 and 2:40 for example you press the start button. next race is 2:40. go to the online and select race #13 at fuji speedway. when the clock on the screen strikes 2:40 press start and you are in

well for this race its at 10 and 40 so every hour at 2:10 and 2:40 for example you press the start button. next race is 2:40. go to the online and select race #13 at fuji speedway. when the clock on the screen strikes 2:40 press start and you are in

ahh I see now thanks. So any comments on PSN chat room idea? the guy who started this cup should make a chat room on psn titled GTP F430 CUP, and then get a list of people who want to race in this cup and send them an invite to chat room. that way we can see whos on and ready to race

I've been enjoying this one with the Z06, as well. What kind of times are you guys putting up with the Z06?

1:54.9 with the F430 is incredible!

It's nice to see so much interest in N tyre events. Theres plenty of time to be made in skillful driving here.;)
R*

Ill be here at 10! Hope to see some of you this afternoon:)! Lacko? i see you there:D! Lets do it bro:tup:

EDIT: you too Finn;)

I'm happy to race on Suzuka now because the last 3 events were on Fuji. I haven't try the F430 on N3 tires yet but I think I'm not good enough to race with thic combo :D Maybe later when I starting to be bored with Suzuka/NSX but thanks for inviting.

Had some brillant races with GTP_EBK2, Atho_GTPlay, GTP_Racer_LP. :cheers:

Was you the offline player in red car last race Atho_GTPlay ? It was good driving!

Last edited:
^^
It's nice but when you take a Z06 against a field of GT-R it's kinda unfair.

You are so right... and I was so bad, unable to be gentle with the throttle !:ouch:

BUT I love the challenge of finding the limit of these cars with these kind of tires. Will try again, for sure.

Sorry for the one I bumped in the first corner because surprised by this no- brake-car (and the N3 tires).

@ Volcano : Yes it was me 👍

New best lap in 1'54"700 in race alone...

I post a replay in free run in 1'54"922. Enjoy :)

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    125 KB · Views: 153

New best lap in 1'54"700 in race alone...

I post a replay in free run in 1'54"922. Enjoy :)

Im going to whatch it now mate! Thanks for that! Like i said in the chat, i really need to see how you guys do it because i think im using the wrong gears some times:crazy:!

EDIT: I need to tranfer the replay to a USB PEN and then to PS3 right? Not possible to whatch in the PC has i was told...

I had a strong feeling it was you :cheers: But I think you didnt give 100% before last lap :scared:

It was some good close driving anyway 👍

EDIT: Your lap is great Atho 👍 I have "only" 1.55.3 for now...

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back