F430 CUP on N3 xx:10 / :40

• Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 52 comments
I did some laps earlyer today and finaly breaked 1.54 :) But the lap was far from perfect so its still some left if I can put it together. Looking forward to some good racing this weekend 👍

Might post replay tonight if I find my memory stick :ouch:

edit: Here it is, let me know if its not working.
As you see there are many turns that can be better.

Attachments

• REPLAYF430.rar
    204.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Is this event dead?? I am not home before friday so have not bin racing online..but I have my ps3 with me and warming up for a hopefully great f430 n3 weekend 👍 This is the only event im interesting in racing online.. N3 feels like only choice after racing gt academy.

New P.B; 1.54.8** in free run 👍 (if someone is interested in a replay let me know)

Sorry for double post, but look at the clock, its over 24hours

Last edited:
My average fastest laps with each car.

Z06 - high 1'55s
F430 - low 1'55s
GT-R - high 1'52s

GT-R is way too overwhelming against these cars, Ford GT '06 would give at least some troubles for it.

Great races with GTP_EBK2, IRT_Miko and GTP_Crispy74! Thanks guys:D! Enjoyed the close races very much EBK2 :cheers:!

Took part in my GTR 07 in a 7 car race with 6 F430s. I did not want to mess up their class race so I pulled over; let all pass; and then tried to regain the lead without disrupting the battles between the Ferraris.

It was a lot of fun, and almost made it back to first place!

I hope the F430s did not mind me racing amongst them.

Last edited:
I really hope with the new and improved physics engine of gt5 that N3 racing will be more popular then on gt5p. Not easy to meet good drivers on this event..

Anyone want to organise a race, just name your time, I'm available 24/7 on the weekend, cheers (btw had some intense races with The New Zealand winner of the GT Time trial, Toiv and another NewZealander Joe, would love to have another session with you guys;)

Anyone want to organise a race, just name your time, I'm available 24/7 on the weekend, cheers (btw had some intense races with The New Zealand winner of the GT Time trial, Toiv and another NewZealander Joe, would love to have another session with you guys;)

Cool:)! I think i never raced you in these 2 years of racing GT5p;)!

at 55 (15 minutes from now) i will be racing the f430, a couple of fast japanese drivers will be there aswell (streetraging, gt-rnur2083, trick-r) drop by if u wish

Back