SVPSkins Messages 1,373 Portishead, Bristol Messages Baz828 Oct 4, 2014 #1 Out of the blue today im having some trouble joining lobbys/rooms, not all the time but sometime i get the message "Failed to join room". its the first time ive seen such a message. anyone know why?
Out of the blue today im having some trouble joining lobbys/rooms, not all the time but sometime i get the message "Failed to join room". its the first time ive seen such a message. anyone know why?
sagaper Messages 448 Oslo Messages sagaper Oct 4, 2014 #2 It has happened to me many times today, in the quick-match. I turned off the multi-monitor mode. And then I could enter...
It has happened to me many times today, in the quick-match. I turned off the multi-monitor mode. And then I could enter...
Voodoovaj Messages 5,093 London, Ontario Messages voodoovaj Oct 4, 2014 #3 I'm seeing this far more often as well and I don't have multi monitor. I'm also seeing warnings about the network being offline. It happened this morning. Is this a new bug on the client or is the network actually going down more often?
I'm seeing this far more often as well and I don't have multi monitor. I'm also seeing warnings about the network being offline. It happened this morning. Is this a new bug on the client or is the network actually going down more often?