Falken Car Pack - out Now! *15 new bucket list challenges*

• Thread starter Fezz_ST
  • 51 comments
VXR
I'm really looking forward to driving the SS, I like oversteering in the big saloons. They're just such fun.
Yeah I can't wait. I hope I can put a Twin Turbo on it and make it somewhere close to the Hennessey Chevy SS.

upload_2014-11-5_9-23-30.jpeg

I'm sorry to be that guy

But I actually find this pack to be a bit disappointing.

The Chevy and Lambo are cool but the Alfa and BMW just don't really interest me.

It's not bad I suppose but it just doesn't excite me that much.

New Holden Commodore! I'm satisfied, even though it's labelled as a Chevrolet, and that I still would like to have seen the HSV GTS from FM5. I feel that it just looks that little bit nicer. But still, I'm satisfied.

Love the Jalpa's design, it looks a little like the Pink Panther car :lol: Can't wait to take it out for a test drive.

New Holden Commodore! I'm satisfied, even though it's labelled as a Chevrolet, and that I still would like to have seen the HSV GTS from FM5. I feel that it just looks that little bit nicer. But still, I'm satisfied.
Yeah me too, the GTS or the W427 from FM4 would have been awesome. But will take the Chevy.

The SS is a sweet car. It loves to slide and it's nicely resolved when doing so. The engine isn't the loudest, but it's a decent sound.

VXR
The SS is a sweet car. It loves to slide and it's nicely resolved when doing so. The engine isn't the loudest, but it's a decent sound.
Cool thanks, I will be getting the pack tonight. So I will be having a go at all the cars.

So the sound rating (IMO) in this pack ranges like:

Bmw m4 - erm
Alfa 4c - hmmm
Chevy ss - ooohhhhh
Lamborghini jalpa - ahhhhhhhh
Subaru legacy - Aaaawwwwwwwwwyeeeeessss
Toyota 2000gt - AIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOMIIIIIIIIIIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

The toyota sounds seriously good.

Yes, the 4c is great fun to race faster cars with it tuned for launch and handling.

This pack has grown on me

I used the 4c for the sports car championship today (forget its name now)

Not a bad drive.

Waiting for a chance to try out the other 5 cars

I wonder if the Legacy RS will have the cool Rally lights as a front bumper option?

(pic)

I loved this car in FM4

All in all, nice pack, much better than the last. I'm going to hold out for awhile though and see what the next couple packs have to offer, if I like them then I will probably just get the season pass.
Yes you can, and they light up at night.
GetPhoto.ashx

Am I the only one that finds the new bucket list to be very hard? After about 4 hours dedicated solely to getting it finished, the only challenges I managed to complete were the Legacy RS and Ferrari 250 TR ones. I quit on the Chevy SS one after about an hour and a half because I was on the verge of smashing my controller against the wall; I suck at doing "skill scores".

Am I the only one that finds the new bucket list to be very hard? After about 4 hours dedicated solely to getting it finished, the only challenges I managed to complete were the Legacy RS and Ferrari 250 TR ones. I quit on the Chevy SS one after about an hour and a half because I was on the verge of smashing my controller against the wall; I suck at doing "skill scores".
I'm the same way. I have completed 11 of them, but I'm starting to think I just won't be able to complete the last 4, including that Chevy SS one.

I quit on the Chevy SS one after about an hour and a half because I was on the verge of smashing my controller against the wall; I suck at doing "skill scores".

I spent almost 2 hours doing this one and finally managed it (while staying on the golf course), later that day my friend told me he just drove off the golf course and went down the motorway getting near misses, sure enough I tried it and built up a chain of around 220k on my first attempt that way. Most likely not the way they intended it to be completed but it works if it's giving you too much trouble and you just want to get them done.

This bucket list was certainly quite challenging compared to the other 2, it's even harder in co-op if the second player is struggling.

I've only got 5 left now. One of them is the M3 drift challenge that I haven't tried yet because I don't like drifting, but it should be manageable.

The other 4 are the Chevy SS, the Huayra (I keep flying off on the left-hand corner in the middle), the M4 and the 370Z.

Back