FallenPhoenix1's Suit and Helmet Thread (Offers Now Open)

United States
Chicago
TheDorseleones
Dorseleones6
I can't update my OP very well from my iPod, but I can confirm the ticket from nawfal. ๐Ÿ‘

Up next is SeaFire but I haven't gotten a Friend Request since he posted and that's been almost a week now. I'll send one to him and hope he accepts in time.

Until tomorrow, good night! :)

United States
Illinois
mwade93
Alright so I figured out that I want bday tickets 1970, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2010. Level tickets 21 and 24. Then Mattes orange, pink, light silver, green, dark silver.

United States
Chicago
TheDorseleones
Dorseleones6
Alright so I figured out that I want bday tickets 1970, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2010. Level tickets 21 and 24. Then Mattes orange, pink, light silver, green, dark silver.

Sounds good to me. I could actually send the paints today if you want. :)

EDIT: You sure you don't want any matte red or blue? I see that you prefer these two. :)

United States
Illinois
mwade93
Sounds good to me. I could actually send the paints today if you want. :)

EDIT: You sure you don't want any matte red or blue? I see that you prefer these two. :)

I do prefer the matte red and blue but I am trying to collect at least one of each of the matte paints. You can surprise me though ๐Ÿ‘

You can send the paint if you really want to, it does not really matter to me though :)

I just realized that you get to start trading with me on my birthday too :drool:

United States
Chicago
TheDorseleones
Dorseleones6
OP updated. ๐Ÿ‘

Added more to wish list and inventory.

The schedule has also been updated. The biggest change is that January 12th and 13th are now available due to Project X not rolling.

So come on in! :)

England
London
BigBadWolf_786
Nissan GT-R V-spec II (GT Academy) '94 for your level 23 ticket OR amuse street version? on the 13th jan?

United States
Chicago
TheDorseleones
Dorseleones6
Nissan GT-R V-spec II (GT Academy) '94 for your level 23 ticket OR amuse street version? on the 13th jan?

Ok, I can do that one. :)

Everyone, I'm sorry that I haven't updated the OP since Friday. This weekend has been very busy even though I wasn't expecting to be doing anything. The 12th and 13th are taken up now, but I'm on the app again so I still can't update the OP without probably messing something up. :(

IrishGT, sorry for not seeing your earlier post. I could have put you down for the 12th and 13th but I seemed to skip right over it. If any days open up in the future, your earlier post will get first priority. ๐Ÿ‘

I have to go now (not sure when I'll be back...) but I'll make sure to update the OP when I come back from wherever my dad is taking me. See you then! :)

EDIT: Just sent you a FR, juelz2009. ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Philippines
East Ortigas
ShrekKuni
We're done on my end of the trade from my thread. Did you see my post here around 2 pages ago? About the level 5 ticket?

tigersharkdude
hey FP, want to trade

Your: Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (GT Academy) ย’02 --- green ticket

for my NASCAR ticket?

United States
Chicago
TheDorseleones
Dorseleones6
OP updated again.

tigersharkdude, juelz2009, IrishGT, and gt4crazy2, all of your offers have been included in the OP.

Thanks to everyone! Let's keep this going! :)

Quick question: a few of the GT Academy cars haven't shown up yet, right?

Ireland
Dublin
Lipzwithaz85
There were 5 academy cars tradeable if thats what you mean. I have sent the level 10 your way if you can fr fronk45 i'll send '69 after reset and rally ticket next reset ๐Ÿ‘

England
London
BigBadWolf_786
Ok, I can do that one. :)

Everyone, I'm sorry that I haven't updated the OP since Friday. This weekend has been very busy even though I wasn't expecting to be doing anything. The 12th and 13th are taken up now, but I'm on the app again so I still can't update the OP without probably messing something up. :(

IrishGT, sorry for not seeing your earlier post. I could have put you down for the 12th and 13th but I seemed to skip right over it. If any days open up in the future, your earlier post will get first priority. ๐Ÿ‘

I have to go now (not sure when I'll be back...) but I'll make sure to update the OP when I come back from wherever my dad is taking me. See you then! :)

EDIT: Just sent you a FR, juelz2009. ๐Ÿ‘

accepted sent car for free ๐Ÿ‘

United States
Chicago
TheDorseleones
Dorseleones6
There were 5 academy cars tradeable if thats what you mean. I have sent the level 10 your way if you can fr fronk45 i'll send '69 after reset and rally ticket next reset ๐Ÿ‘

Sorry for not sending an FR to your alternate account yet. I won't be able to do it before the reset today due to a school orchestra concert I'm in, but I'll try and send one when I get home. So don't worry about sending the '69 this reset. :)

When I get home, I'll confirm the tickets sent by juelz2009, tigersharkdude, and the level 10 from you and update the OP again. ๐Ÿ‘

EDIT: OP slightly updated.

Last edited:
United States
Chicago
TheDorseleones
Dorseleones6
Tickets from juelz and Fido have been confirmed. I'll update the OP when I get to a computer later.

Level 16 sent to tigersharkdude. Level 13 received a while ago. :P

Sending next ticket to tigersharkdude at reset.

Thanks, everyone! :)

Ireland
Dublin
Lipzwithaz85
Just noticed I don't have historic rally ticket sorry but i do have classic muscle car though so you can just swap them. Sorry again for the mixup

Cheers

United States
Chicago
TheDorseleones
Dorseleones6
Just noticed I don't have historic rally ticket sorry but i do have classic muscle car though so you can just swap them. Sorry again for the mixup

Cheers

That's fine with me. I'll switch the OP now. ๐Ÿ‘

EDIT: Also sending FR to fronk45 now. :)

Last edited:
Netherlands
Netherlands
Ask..
I also is in the seasonals since today. (lvl 0 ticket)

So maybe not of much help anymore.

Netherlands
Netherlands
Ask..
I also have a level 11 ticket.
So we could change to one of those. ๐Ÿ’ก

Last edited:
Philippines
East Ortigas
ShrekKuni
Buddy, I just sent the 1st of 2 Level 5 tickets last night my timezone ;) I will send the next one tonight. ๐Ÿ‘

EDIT:

Just sent the 2nd Level 5 Class ticket. :) ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
United States
Chicago
TheDorseleones
Dorseleones6
Umm... Am I the only one that can't sign in?

It keeps saying, "Sony Entertainment Network is currently undergoing maintenance" even though it should be over! What's going on...? :confused:

EDIT: Never mind. I just checked the maintenance time for Sony Entertainment Network and lo and behold, it's been extended until 5 hours after the reset.

That's just great. That means I can't send both of my tickets to tigersharkdude today. ๐Ÿคฌ :banghead:

Should I just move the entire schedule down a day to accommodate for this? I think that's the only way of fixing it. I apologize to everyone for this. :(

Last edited:
Ireland
Dublin
Lipzwithaz85
1969 ticket sent from fronk45

Edit: Rally car ticket also sent

Edit: Edit: Classic muscle ticket sent from lipzwithaz85

Last edited:
United States
Chicago
TheDorseleones
Dorseleones6
1969 ticket sent from fronk45

Edit: Rally car ticket also sent

Edit: Edit: Classic muscle ticket sent from lipzwithaz85

Tickets confirmed. OP will be updated later to account for missed day due to maintenance and newly received tickets. ๐Ÿ‘

EDIT: You never told me what you wanted for these 3 tickets...

Last edited: