FallenPhoenix1's Suit and Helmet Thread (Offers Now Open)

I can't update my OP very well from my iPod, but I can confirm the ticket from nawfal. 👍

Up next is SeaFire but I haven't gotten a Friend Request since he posted and that's been almost a week now. I'll send one to him and hope he accepts in time.

Until tomorrow, good night! :)

Alright so I figured out that I want bday tickets 1970, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2010. Level tickets 21 and 24. Then Mattes orange, pink, light silver, green, dark silver.

Alright so I figured out that I want bday tickets 1970, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2010. Level tickets 21 and 24. Then Mattes orange, pink, light silver, green, dark silver.

Sounds good to me. I could actually send the paints today if you want. :)

EDIT: You sure you don't want any matte red or blue? I see that you prefer these two. :)

Sounds good to me. I could actually send the paints today if you want. :)

EDIT: You sure you don't want any matte red or blue? I see that you prefer these two. :)

I do prefer the matte red and blue but I am trying to collect at least one of each of the matte paints. You can surprise me though 👍

You can send the paint if you really want to, it does not really matter to me though :)

I just realized that you get to start trading with me on my birthday too :drool:

OP updated. 👍

Added more to wish list and inventory.

The schedule has also been updated. The biggest change is that January 12th and 13th are now available due to Project X not rolling.

So come on in! :)

Nissan GT-R V-spec II (GT Academy) '94 for your level 23 ticket OR amuse street version? on the 13th jan?

Nissan GT-R V-spec II (GT Academy) '94 for your level 23 ticket OR amuse street version? on the 13th jan?

Ok, I can do that one. :)

Everyone, I'm sorry that I haven't updated the OP since Friday. This weekend has been very busy even though I wasn't expecting to be doing anything. The 12th and 13th are taken up now, but I'm on the app again so I still can't update the OP without probably messing something up. :(

IrishGT, sorry for not seeing your earlier post. I could have put you down for the 12th and 13th but I seemed to skip right over it. If any days open up in the future, your earlier post will get first priority. 👍

I have to go now (not sure when I'll be back...) but I'll make sure to update the OP when I come back from wherever my dad is taking me. See you then! :)

EDIT: Just sent you a FR, juelz2009. 👍

Last edited:
We're done on my end of the trade from my thread. Did you see my post here around 2 pages ago? About the level 5 ticket?

OP updated again.

tigersharkdude, juelz2009, IrishGT, and gt4crazy2, all of your offers have been included in the OP.

Thanks to everyone! Let's keep this going! :)

Quick question: a few of the GT Academy cars haven't shown up yet, right?

There were 5 academy cars tradeable if thats what you mean. I have sent the level 10 your way if you can fr fronk45 i'll send '69 after reset and rally ticket next reset 👍

Ok, I can do that one. :)

Everyone, I'm sorry that I haven't updated the OP since Friday. This weekend has been very busy even though I wasn't expecting to be doing anything. The 12th and 13th are taken up now, but I'm on the app again so I still can't update the OP without probably messing something up. :(

IrishGT, sorry for not seeing your earlier post. I could have put you down for the 12th and 13th but I seemed to skip right over it. If any days open up in the future, your earlier post will get first priority. 👍

I have to go now (not sure when I'll be back...) but I'll make sure to update the OP when I come back from wherever my dad is taking me. See you then! :)

EDIT: Just sent you a FR, juelz2009. 👍

accepted sent car for free 👍

There were 5 academy cars tradeable if thats what you mean. I have sent the level 10 your way if you can fr fronk45 i'll send '69 after reset and rally ticket next reset 👍

Sorry for not sending an FR to your alternate account yet. I won't be able to do it before the reset today due to a school orchestra concert I'm in, but I'll try and send one when I get home. So don't worry about sending the '69 this reset. :)

When I get home, I'll confirm the tickets sent by juelz2009, tigersharkdude, and the level 10 from you and update the OP again. 👍

EDIT: OP slightly updated.

Last edited:
Tickets from juelz and Fido have been confirmed. I'll update the OP when I get to a computer later.

Level 16 sent to tigersharkdude. Level 13 received a while ago. :P

Sending next ticket to tigersharkdude at reset.

Thanks, everyone! :)

Just noticed I don't have historic rally ticket sorry but i do have classic muscle car though so you can just swap them. Sorry again for the mixup

Cheers

Just noticed I don't have historic rally ticket sorry but i do have classic muscle car though so you can just swap them. Sorry again for the mixup

Cheers

That's fine with me. I'll switch the OP now. 👍

EDIT: Also sending FR to fronk45 now. :)

Last edited:
I also have a level 11 ticket.
So we could change to one of those. 💡

Last edited:
Buddy, I just sent the 1st of 2 Level 5 tickets last night my timezone ;) I will send the next one tonight. 👍

EDIT:

Just sent the 2nd Level 5 Class ticket. :) 👍

Last edited:
Umm... Am I the only one that can't sign in?

It keeps saying, "Sony Entertainment Network is currently undergoing maintenance" even though it should be over! What's going on...? :confused:

EDIT: Never mind. I just checked the maintenance time for Sony Entertainment Network and lo and behold, it's been extended until 5 hours after the reset.

That's just great. That means I can't send both of my tickets to tigersharkdude today. 🤬 :banghead:

Should I just move the entire schedule down a day to accommodate for this? I think that's the only way of fixing it. I apologize to everyone for this. :(

Last edited:
1969 ticket sent from fronk45

Edit: Rally car ticket also sent

Edit: Edit: Classic muscle ticket sent from lipzwithaz85

Last edited:
1969 ticket sent from fronk45

Edit: Rally car ticket also sent

Edit: Edit: Classic muscle ticket sent from lipzwithaz85

Tickets confirmed. OP will be updated later to account for missed day due to maintenance and newly received tickets. 👍

EDIT: You never told me what you wanted for these 3 tickets...

Last edited:
Back