FallenPhoenix1's Suit and Helmet Thread (Offers Now Open)

I have Level Tickets 13, 15, 20 and 21.

Could you trade them for the following? Level 16, 19 and 24 and the 1970 b-day? All 4 would need to go to my alternate account

Hi

If you send FR to taz_man_uk
I will be able to gift you the 2008 and 2009, in the next couple of days.
Please put tickets for Phoenix in FR.

Regards

I have Level Tickets 13, 15, 20 and 21.

Could you trade them for the following? Level 16, 19 and 24 and the 1970 b-day? All 4 would need to go to my alternate account

Of course! I'll put you in the schedule now. 👍

tazmanuk
Hi

If you send FR to taz_man_uk
I will be able to gift you the 2008 and 2009, in the next couple of days.
Please put tickets for Phoenix in FR.

Regards

Thank you! :)

Do you want anything for them?

FallenPhoenix1
FallenPhoenix1's Ticket Trading Thread

Now that all the Standard cars have been spoken for, I have a new mission:

Tickets. And lots of them. :sly:

Donations will be happily accepted and remembered!

Friend Requests should be sent to: TheDorseleones

Red= Pending
Green= Received
Black= Not Received

Birthday Tickets I Am After:

1942, 1944, 1949, 1954, 1958, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1971 (Pending trade with SeaFire), 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009

Level Tickets I Am After:

0, 4 (Pending trade with nawfal), 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 20, 21

What Can I Offer...?
Over 1300 Cars, some 0/0/0 (can't check at the moment) :dunce:
All Rare Paints (chromes, mattes, color shifts, etc.)
Both Toyota FT86 II Concepts as 0/0/0
Birthday Tickets: 1967, 1970, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2010
Level Tickets: 1, 2, 3, 7, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24
Glitched Academy Suits

SCHEDULE:

1/3 - tigersharkdude - Suzuki CONCEPT-S2 '03 for Mazdaspeed Atenza '05
1/4 - tigersharkdude - Honda HSC '03 for Mitsubishi i Concept '03
1/5 - tigersharkdude - Hyundai Tuscani '01 for Nissan SLIVIA (CSP311) '65
1/6 - tigersharkdude - Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03 for Nissan SKYLINE Sport Coupe (BLRA-3) '62
1/7 - tigersharkdude - Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98 for Toyota CELICA 2000GT-FOUR (ST185) '86
1/8 - iBomb4 - Silvia Ticket
1/9 - nawfal - Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG '02 for Level 4 ticket
1/10 - SeaFire - Level 23 Ticket for 1971 Ticket
1/11 - tigersharkdude - Nissan GT-R Black GTA Ticket for Nissan 370Z Tuned Car GTA Ticket
1/12 - Closed for Project X
1/13 - Closed for Project X
1/14 - Pending response in Fido996's ticket thread
1/15 - OPEN

All dates (except those mentioned) after January 13th are available. Thanks for reading! 👍

I could send you 2 level 6 tickets for 5 different colour shifts and 5 blue mattes please send an fr to G4RRY_MOBBER

Since we have a good trade goin', I am free on Jan 30th and 31st. I will send you over 2 Level 5 tickets on those days.

Nothing needed in return, buddy. 👍

I didn't even realize more people started asking for the Silvia! I should probably change my schedule about this... :dunce:

nawfal, our trade is going to have to be moved down to the 9th. Sorry about this. :(

It's all good!

OK, it seems that I have quite a few Friend Requests to send out when I get back on...

Unfortunately, I had to stay late (WAY LATE) at school today and I have to go to sleep now. :(

Dragwinner, IrishGT, and nawfal, I'll send the FRs when I wake up. I need to get off my 3DS checking up on my thread before I lose all sleep. :lol:

Good night, everyone! :)

I want some level tickets like the level 24 for example. I have quite a few birthday tickets you are looking for, and I could always use some more matte blue paints as well as some chrome gold. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
I want some level tickets like the level 24 for example. I have quite a few birthday tickets you are looking for, and I could always use some more matte blue paints as well as some chrome gold. Let me know if you are interested.

Guess I'm not asleep just yet! :lol:

Just checked which birthday tickets you had. I think you have 8 that I want (all except the 1967 Ticket).

Now which level tickets do you want exactly, besides the Level 24? There's 7 tickets left to choose. :)

Also, do you have the Lamborghini matte paints and the AMG matte paint? It looked like you didn't have them. I could give you those too along with the gold chromes, matte blues, and your choice of 8 tickets.

Let me know! 👍

Guess I'm not asleep just yet! :lol:

Just checked which birthday tickets you had. I think you have 8 that I want (all except the 1967 Ticket).

Now which level tickets do you want exactly, besides the Level 24? There's 7 tickets left to choose. :)

Also, do you have the Lamborghini matte paints and the AMG matte paint? It looked like you didn't have them. I could give you those too along with the gold chromes, matte blues, and your choice of 8 tickets.

Let me know! 👍

The only matte paint I have from a lambo is the orange from the aventador (sp?). I can trade you the bday tickets for that paint and I would have to look at the tickets to figure out what I wanted but I think it can work. I have a couple weeks of trades booked though just so you know.

The only matte paint I have from a lambo is the orange from the aventador (sp?). I can trade you the bday tickets for that paint and I would have to look at the tickets to figure out what I wanted but I think it can work. I have a couple weeks of trades booked though just so you know.

That's fine with me. I think we're both booked until the same day. :lol:

I'll update the schedule with all the other offers I've posted in other threads when I can get to an actual computer and not a 3DS. :P

Once again, good night!! :)

Friend Requests were sent out just now.

IrishGT, you're at max friends. And I didn't send one to mwade yet because I want to send it closer to our trade days. Or that's just my way of saying I forgot to. :P

Anyway, I'll update the OP later when I can get to a computer at school. I'm guessing 8 hours from now.

Until then, keep 'em rolling in! :)

The OP has been updated once again!

Schedule and wanted list have changed since yesterday. Have a look! :)

I had a weird experience with my PS3 yesterday...

I came home from school and checked to see if iBomb4 had accepted my FR so I could send him the GTA Silvia. He still hadn't but I decided to wait a while just in case.

10 minutes before the reset, I said "Forget it" and decided to donate my green ticket McLaren to GTP_CargoRat by surprise... :D

...but the game said his gifts were full (which they were) :( and I had to wait a short time. When he told me it was clear, I sent it again. But this time, it said that I had already sent a car even though I never did! 🤬

It was kind of annoying since I missed a day even though I had never sent anything.

Anyway, I'm off my soapbox now :lol:. I didn't expect to be backed up until February so quickly! :eek: I'll get to updating the OP again right now. 👍

EDIT:The OP has been updated with more inventory and a revised schedule. 👍
Any level 0 ticketholders out there? :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you've been online yet but I sent the level 4 ticket yesterday while you were offline 👍

I had a weird experience with my PS3 yesterday...

I came home from school and checked to see if iBomb4 had accepted my FR so I could send him the GTA Silvia. He still hadn't but I decided to wait a while just in case.

10 minutes before the reset, I said "Forget it" and decided to donate my green ticket McLaren to GTP_CargoRat by surprise... :D

...but the game said his gifts were full (which they were) :( and I had to wait a short time. When he told me it was clear, I sent it again. But this time, it said that I had already sent a car even though I never did! 🤬

It was kind of annoying since I missed a day even though I had never sent anything.
The receiver has to make sure they have enough room in their IN BOX, but that is not technically your responsibility. If you send something to someone and get that message, for some ODD reasons PSN/PD Network believes you used the gifting date. :nervous:

This happens to me all the time :ouch:. But I only notice this with Museum Cards. I send 20 to 30 a day to an off shore account. If I forget to receiver them and send off a museum card will bounce back!

Basically it is equal to as a sending date :crazy:

Back