FallenPhoenix1's Suit and Helmet Thread (Offers Now Open)

OP
2/7 - tigersharkdude - Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (GT Academy) ’02 for NASCAR Ticket

Ive since acquired the GTA Silvia...I also sent you the NASCAR ticket a while back. Feel free to send the car to someone else

OP updated once more!

-Level 20 and 21 tickets confirmed from tigersharkdude.
-Level 10, 1969, Rally Car, and Classic Muscle Car tickets confirmed from IrishGT.

-Level 24 and 1970 tickets sent to tigersharkdude.
-Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version donated to UrieHusky.
-XJR-9 Paint sent to IrishGT.

Thanks, everyone! I'm almost there with the level tickets! :)

Ive since acquired the GTA Silvia...I also sent you the NASCAR ticket a while back. Feel free to send the car to someone else

Anything you want instead of the Silvia?

Tickets confirmed. OP will be updated later to account for missed day due to maintenance and newly received tickets. 👍

EDIT: You never told me what you wanted for these 3 tickets...

Can I get levels 14,18 and NASCAR please.

Cheers

Can I get levels 14,18 and NASCAR please.

Cheers

Sure. :)

I'll update the OP later today.

Also, I don't have the 1971 ticket, ZachAttack1991. I'm not sure when I said I did, but I need to know if you want anything else so we don't miss a day. Thanks. 👍

OP updated.

-1988 Ticket sent to ZachAttack1991.

Any other offers? It's gotten kind of quiet lately... :nervous:

You already will get the level 11 ticket i see.
Do you rather have one of these:

- Modern Muscle Car
- Nissan Leaf G (GT Academy Edition) '11

I also recieved some more cars, so instead of silvia I would like the
Toyota FT86 II Concept in black.

You already will get the level 11 ticket i see.
Do you rather have one of these:

- Modern Muscle Car
- Nissan Leaf G (GT Academy Edition) '11

I also recieved some more cars, so instead of silvia I would like the
Toyota FT86 II Concept in black.

Ooh... :drool:

Is there any way I could get both of those? I'll add another ticket of your choice so it's 2 for 2. If not, then I'd only like the Leaf. :)

Also, do you want the FT86 II Concept to be tuned or 0/0/0?

Ooh... :drool:

Is there any way I could get both of those? I'll add another ticket of your choice so it's 2 for 2. If not, then I'd only like the Leaf. :)

Also, do you want the FT86 II Concept to be tuned or 0/0/0?

0/0/0 please.
I wouldn't mind trading both. could i have a 1967 birthday ticket for the other?
Thanks!

0/0/0 please.
I wouldn't mind trading both. could i have a 1967 birthday ticket for the other?
Thanks!

No problem. :)

I had to move you down to the 10th due to my own mistake in updating the OP, though. :(

Speaking of that...

OP updated! Will be receiving the Level 17 ticket from ANNIHILATOR90 for correctly guessing in his Marketplace Championship thread. :D

A few dates were moved around due to a mistake in keeping track of my own posts, however.

what would you want for gta tickets?

Well, if you promise to send them to someone else and continue a train, they're free.

If not, then anything in the OP that is black and in the "Want" section is good for me.

EDIT: Oh wait, do you mean the glitched green tickets or the older tradable GTA cars? If you mean the older ones, they're not free.

Quick update from my iPod:

The free MR2s that I was going to give to mungbeast as stated in the OP may not happen. If I don't get a Friend Request from him within the next 24 hours, I'm going to either move the entire schedule up two days or just go online on GT5, create a room, and say the first person in gets whatever they want. :P

I doubt that I'll hear from him since he hasn't been on gtplanet since his first day (January 9th) and hasn't contacted me through gtplanet or GT5. :(

Anyway, that's all I gotta say from my end. Oh, I almost forgot:

-Level 6 ticket confirmed from ZachAttack1991.
-Sent 2006 Ticket to ZachAttack1991 since he never said what he wanted and he doesn't have a 2006 according to his thread.

Ok, now I'm done. :P

Well, if you promise to send them to someone else and continue a train, they're free.

If not, then anything in the OP that is black and in the "Want" section is good for me.

EDIT: Oh wait, do you mean the glitched green tickets or the older tradable GTA cars? If you mean the older ones, they're not free.

yeah the older ones, i got some tickets i can trade

OP updated.

-Level 8 ticket received from ZachAttack1991.

I will be sending the 1970 and 1988 tickets to mwade93 before and after the reset today. I will also send the 5 mattes to him that I said I would send but never got around to. :dunce:

mungbeast never contacted me, so I decided to give gifts to random players online. Their names (driftinziggy and ChallengerSRT336) have replaced mungbeast in the schedule.

SD180sx has been added to the schedule. The dates are purple because I'm not sure if ChOs3n has responded to my offer in his thread. If he does not, c4vettebandit and SD180sx will be moved from February 23rd-27th to February 11th-15th.

All the level tickets are pending now! :D That means I will be switching my attention to the Birthday Tickets.

If anyone would like to make an offer, now is the best time! :) 👍

OP updated.

I'm only missing a Level 0 Ticket and then I'll have all the level tickets! :D

On another note... the responses in this thread have really slowed down. I'm not sure why but it's making me feel a little discouraged. :(

Isn't there anyone with a bunch of birthday tickets that can help a young trader out? :confused:

OP updated.

-Sent Level 21 and 24 tickets to mwade93.
-Sent Birthday Ticket 2010 to mwade93.

-Received Birthday Ticket 1961 from mwade93. 👍

NOTE: Every date from February 4th to the 27th may be moved back a day because the paints were sent to mwade a while ago and I can still send a ticket. So, IrishGT will probably start receiving his tickets today instead of after this reset.

That being said, new offers are always welcome! So don't stop now, guys! :)

EDIT: I'll have a response (or not) from ChOs3n by Friday. If I don't get one, everyone is being moved up drastically starting with c4vettebandit. He'll be moved to the 10th and the rest of the schedule will follow from there. 👍

Last edited:
Leaf send. 👍

I'll check when I get home. 👍

The OP was updated again!

-Sent Level 14 ticket to IrishGT.

-Received Birthday Ticket 1979 from mwade93.
-Received Birthday Ticket 1980 from mwade93.

Any birthday ticket holders? I'm after a whole bunch of them! :dopey:

Just let me know what you want! :)👍

-Leaf received from Ramanujan.
-1981 ticket received from mwade93.

-Sent Level 18 ticket to IrishGT.
-Sent NASCAR ticket to IrishGT.

Irish, I have to personally apologize to you. I thought I sent the Level 14 ticket to you, but I think I accidentally sent it to GTP_CargoRat instead. I forgot your PSN and somehow thought you were CargoRat. :dunce:

I asked him to send you the ticket I sent him so that the schedule is not thrown off, but if he can't get it to you, I'll send you the Level 14 ticket after this reset and the rest of the schedule will be moved back down a day.

Sorry if this throws anybody off! I'm really trying to keep the schedule under control. :(

No worries mate I'm in no rush so if yo wanna stick the level 14 in for your next available date that's fine saves you rescheduling a lot of others.

18 and NASCAR recieved

No worries mate I'm in no rush so if yo wanna stick the level 14 in for your next available date that's fine saves you rescheduling a lot of others.

18 and NASCAR recieved

Ok, thank you. :) Let me know if CargoRat actually sends it to you. 👍

Schedule Update: ChOs3n just sent me a PM today and it looks like the current schedule is set in stone. We just need to work out the details of the deal.

So no dramatic jump in the schedule, it seems.

That being said... I only have 3 tickets pending (not including ChOs3n)? When did it get so quiet in the thread? :confused:

Should I change the name or something? I don't want this thread to stall. :( :nervous:

Could you please change the ticket i am getting on 9/2 from a 1967 bday ticket to a Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 Vibrant red?

I already got the 67 ticket from a very generous trader. 👍

And i recieved the car from our trade of today, thanks! 👍

Last edited:
Back