FallenPhoenix1's Suit and Helmet Thread (Offers Now Open)

I can send you the following birthday tickets starting on Feb. 20:

1944, 1962, 1966, 1968, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1991, 1992, 1995, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

In return I would like these tickets:
Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (GT Academy) ’02
Nissan GT-R V-spec II (GT Academy) '94
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08
Nissan Leaf G (GT Academy) '11
8 Level 1 tickets
7 Level 2 tickets

I can send you the following birthday tickets starting on Feb. 20:

1944, 1962, 1966, 1968, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1991, 1992, 1995, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

In return I would like these tickets:
Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (GT Academy) ’02
Nissan GT-R V-spec II (GT Academy) '94
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08
Nissan Leaf G (GT Academy) '11
8 Level 1 tickets
7 Level 2 tickets

That sounds great! :)

But I can't start sending anything until March 1st, unless this deal with ChOs3n falls through. If it does, I can start sending on the 17th or 18th. 👍

I'll just put you down for March 1st at the moment and change it up later.

Could you please change the ticket i am getting on 9/2 from a 1967 bday ticket to a Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 Vibrant red?

I already got the 67 ticket from a very generous trader. 👍

And i recieved the car from our trade of today, thanks! 👍

Just updated the OP. 👍

-Sent Toyota FT86 II Concept (Silky Black) 0/0/0 to Ramanujan.

A HUGE offer came in from tbwhhs :dopey:!!!

That sounds great! :)

But I can't start sending anything until March 1st, unless this deal with ChOs3n falls through. If it does, I can start sending on the 17th or 18th. 👍

I'll just put you down for March 1st at the moment and change it up later.

No problem, I'll add you to my schedule.

This weekend was weird...

I ended up sending the GT-R to Ramanujan on the 7th and couldn't complete the trade with saxplayer1998. I also never received a FR from Mikathechaos21, so that one passed.

I did, however, receive the Civic/2J ticket and I am sending it to another person today. That ticket will be free, but you must pass it on to the next person that asks for it. I will NOT trade anything for the Civic/2J ticket. That's how the glitched GT Academy cars were supposed to stay.

Anyway, I'm awaiting a message from ChOs3n so we can work out the details of our oft-delayed deal. If I don't get a message today, I'm moving him to the end of the schedule.

I'll update the OP when I get to a computer later. :)

OP updated.

I decided that I don't have any time to wait for ChOs3n anymore and have dropped him from the schedule. Everyone was moved up approximately 10 days.

I got the Level 0 ticket from the Seasonal, so one of the trades with SD180sx is now just a gift. :)

Also, Fluxuated was added to the schedule. We made a deal before tbwhhs posted in this thread, so he has been placed before him. Sorry, tbwhhs. :(

So now I'm primarily after Birthday Tickets. I know you guys have them, so let's see some offers! :)

OP updated.

-Sent Civic/2J ticket to Oshawa-Joe.
-Sent Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63 to c4vettebandit.

Still awaiting new offers. Where is everyone...? :confused:

-Sent Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 to c4vettebandit.

Do I have to promise a giveaway of some sort to get people to offer something? I'm starting to lose hope now... :nervous:

Prove me wrong! 👍

Historic Rally Car Ticket sent. 👍

I'll check when I get home from school. :)

OP updated.

-Sent Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 to c4vettebandit.

Sending Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (GT Academy) ’02 when I get home to SD180sx.

Still no new offers... :nervous:

Last edited:
Hey bud, I can send you a few whenever I'm on and have time. Free of charge. Send fr to GasolineJunkee. Keep your OP updated and I will send here and there to help you out. I used to trade alot back in the day, and would like to help you out. Again, I can't guarantee every day or certain days but I will make sure not to send duplicates or ones that you have set up already. Cheers.

What cars do your have available for trade

Hey, hey. He already asked me for the Civic/2J ticket and he'll get it when I get the chance to send it.

If you want an M3, there's one in the NCD for only 92,400 credits. If you want a different M3, just tell me. :)

Hey, hey. He already asked me for the Civic/2J ticket and he'll get it when I get the chance to send it.

Hi thanks I will fr later could you also add me to the schedule so I know when to sEnd fr to you.

Whats an NCD

NCD is the New Car Dealership in the game.

Since you want the '04 M3, I'll give it to you for free at the earliest date possible (which is right after I give italian06 the Civic/2J ticket).

I wish I could update the OP right now, but I'm using my iPod at the moment and I need to get to school. I'll try updating it from my phone on the way there. 👍

I meant receiving not sending sorry.

Ok, just making sure. :)

EDIT: OP updated.

-Sent Nissan GT-R Black edition (GT Academy) '12 to SD180asx.
-Sent Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 to xR3.

-Received Historic Rally Car ticket from SD180sx.

Everyone has been moved up a day because a previous gift (stock black Supra RZ to Kevo) could not be completed. He never accepted my FR, so I moved on.

So... I need to send Fluxuated the Level 20 ticket before the reset and send tbwhhs an FR and the Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (GT Academy) ’02 right after the reset.

I'll also be receiving tickets from GasolineJunkie, but I'm not sure what exactly he is sending. He said it'll be tickets I don't have so that's a good sign. 👍

That doesn't mean I'm still not open to new offers! It's the homestretch now. Only 17 birthday tickets remaining! :)

Last edited:
Back