Family Guy

  • Thread starter Thread starter RX72005
  • 64 comments
  • 6,368 views
Peter: "And thats when he showed me naked pictures of himself."

Judge: "Mr. Griffen, we have undisputeable evidence that not only were you in the same room with him, you weren't even in the same state. How do you respond to that Mr. Griffen?"

Peter: "BABABOOYA BABABOOYA HOWERD STERNS PENIS BABABOOYA BABABOOYA."

Man that scene was pretty funny.


Peter:"Hello?" (answers cell)

Quag:" Yo Peter I just had sex with a black chick"

Peter:( punches his stomach)

Black woman: " All he said was black chick"

Peter: "Ya but your boyfriend there looks like the typical angry black man"
 
woah, look what was sent to my house! I guess he was the previous owner :lol:
 
This show rocks.

Peter: Brian, there's a message in my soup. It says Ooooo....
Brian: Peter, those are Cherrios.
 
Chris: Want some ice-cream little dude?
Stewy: Yes, but no sprinkles! For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.
 
McLaren F1GTR
This show rocks.

Peter: Brian, there's a message in my soup. It says Ooooo....
Brian: Peter, those are Cherrios.
:lol::lol:
 
Back