Famine's Review: Red Water

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 7 comments
  • 536 views

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
Messages
92,427
United Kingdom
Rule 12
Messages
GTP_Famine
Crap.
 
Red Water
I saw the box at the local Circuit city, skipped it without even reading the back.

AO
 
SHE rented it. I figured it wasn't worth more than a word. But since you asked...

Dodgy CGI.
Laughable shark.
Worst accents ever (French/Spanish man, Jive and English-to-South African).
People repeatedly saying "dawg".
Not as good as "The Day The Earth Stood Still".
Flimsy plot.
Stupid bit about "The Guardian of the Black Cove", as told by the French/Spanish man.
Frankly ridiculous and cliched good guy & ex-wife plot.

Complete and total load. I'd rather have my bell-end pierced.
 
I bet a film this good will ressurect Lou Diamond Phillips career.
 
I thought Benjamin Bratt had been in a horrific car accident. But it turned out to be someone called "Lou Diamond Phillips".

Seriously, I've seen better acting skills in Emmerdale. It was nearly as bad as Hollyoaks.
 
Back