Fanatec ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module

• Thread starter super_gt
  • 5 comments
Bulgaria
Bulgaria
Product_Page_top_banner_MPM_Paddles_Primeshot.jpg

PC/PS4 Ready/Xbox One Ready

AUTOMOTIVE QUALITY.
CNC machined aluminium cage and 3 mm-thick carbon fibre paddle plates combine with magnetic shifters to deliver an authentic mechanism at the highest quality.

NEW GENERATION WHEEL UPGRADE.
The ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module uses the same connection as the Podium Advanced Paddle Module, so it is compatible with the ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 20xx, ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2, Podium Hub, and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One.

Extra confidence with every shift.
Paddle operation uses strong magnets rather than springs, just like in the most advanced race cars. Automotive-grade switches combined with the magnet system results in higher durability. The strong magnetic resistance generates a solid, positive feel to every shift and allows for rapid shifting.

QUIET OPERATION.
Unlike many other magnetic solutions on the market, we aimed for a household-friendly operation, with the padded shifter arms avoiding any harshness from metal-on-metal contact, resulting in significantly reduced ‘click’ noise.

SUITS A WIDE VARIETY OF WHEEL SIZES.
Formula-style and GT-style paddles are included, along with extension plates for larger diameter wheels. Additional spacers are also included to adjust the distance to the wheel rim.

CS_MPM_Detail_4_1280x1280.jpg

FEATURES

• Compatible with ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 20xx (including ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® PS4™), and Formula V2
  • Upgrades your ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One
  • Compatible with the Podium Hub
  • Automotive grade quality
  • Paddle Plates made of real carbon fibre, 3 mm thick
  • Cage made of CNC machined aluminium
  • Two sets of paddle plates for small and large steering wheels
  • Paddle Plate Spacers to adjust to different steering wheel diameters
  • Additional spacers to adjust distance of shifter paddles to wheel rim
  • Connects via the 6-pin-connecter (like the Podium Advanced Paddle Module)
Magnetic Paddles:
  • Strong magnets are used instead of steel springs just like in real race cars
  • Sensational, solid “click” feeling
  • Allows rapid shifting
  • No spring means higher durability
  • Tested to one million cycles

COMPATIBILITY

Compatible with:
  • ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2
  • ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 20xx (including ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® PS4™)
  • ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One
  • Podium Hub

Not compatible with:
  • ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula Black / Carbon / F1® Esports
  • ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW M3 GT2
  • ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub
  • ClubSport Steering Wheel Porsche 918 RSR
  • CSL Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One
  • CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One
  • CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 for PS4™ (from CSL Elite Racing Wheel)
  • CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3

Last edited:
I installed the magnetic shifter module on my Universal hub for XB1 a couple of days back. Went to try it on both GTS and ACC for PS4 and it appears that the new paddles are not recognized. I tore everything down and made sure the 6-pin connectors were properly oriented and seated. Went to button everything back up and re-attach the wheel to my CSL Elite wheel base and the same. The paddles arent recognized, I engage the paddles for up and down shifts and nothing happens. I have a case opened with Fanatec at the moment.

I installed the magnetic shifter module on my Universal hub for XB1 a couple of days back. Went to try it on both GTS and ACC for PS4 and it appears that the new paddles are not recognized. I tore everything down and made sure the 6-pin connectors were properly oriented and seated. Went to button everything back up and re-attach the wheel to my CSL Elite wheel base and the same. The paddles arent recognized, I engage the paddles for up and down shifts and nothing happens. I have a case opened with Fanatec at the moment.
Is this your topic?

4DB3FAB9-D27A-43CD-A92E-CDC8B93B24D6.jpeg
I got them today. Of course you don’t need them. The standard fanatec shifters do the job perfectly.

But boy , do these improve the feeling big time. I constantly am operating them while games load. Such a satisfying click.

ED495672-2187-47C4-AC22-E81FBBF279F2.jpeg

Last edited:
I actually replaced the Podium paddle module with the Clubsport paddle module. Downgrade? Heck no. More like eliminating 4 flippers that aren’t very useful with GTS.
Simple elegance.
IMO, this is an unspoken champion product. Expensive? How much did you spend on that new Callaway driver? That carton of cigarettes? Last week’s dining out? If 100 bucks can buy happiness, this is it.

Last edited:
Back