Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 Review By Sim Racing Garage

• Thread starter super_gt
  • 13 comments
Semi-unrelated: Sim Racing Garage is easily one of the best, most technically satisfying youtube channels out there.

His video runtimes are the one, single flaw, but he still packs that time with information and keeps it entertaining and easy to watch.

Damn good stuff from him and other YouTubers could learn a lot.

Semi-unrelated: Sim Racing Garage is easily one of the best, most technically satisfying youtube channels out there.

His video runtimes are the one, single flaw, but he still packs that time with information and keeps it entertaining and easy to watch.

Damn good stuff from him and other YouTubers could learn a lot.
I don’t see the runtime as a flaw.

I don’t see the runtime as a flaw.
It's as I said, his videos are long for a reason, he goes into detail and does a great job keeping things moving the whole time. So yes, his videos are long, but they don't feel long because he structures them appropriately.

But that doesn't change the fact that that's almost a one-hour long review of a pedal set. Most cable television shows run half that long and review three-four times as many things.

I commend him for making that hour worthwhile, but it's an hour. For a pedal set. Don't forget I'm a fan of his!

It's as I said, his videos are long for a reason, he goes into detail and does a great job keeping things moving the whole time. So yes, his videos are long, but they don't feel long because he structures them appropriately.

But that doesn't change the fact that that's almost a one-hour long review of a pedal set. Most cable television shows run half that long and review three-four times as many things.

I commend him for making that hour worthwhile, but it's an hour. For a pedal set. Don't forget I'm a fan of his!

You can skip the first half of him disassembling the product and watch the part where test the product and his final thoughts. I always do that when the quality of the innards our already obvious to me.

I love his Chanel , but he really should make his reviews shorter. Some his reviews are even in 2 parts, one hour each, that’s 2 hours... to much. Second thing, a good reviewer should use a vast number of sims and not only iracing to review his hardwares. For example, he never mentions or uses rfactor2 in his reviews. Last thing,why he never tried to use or even reviews one of the many VR headsets in the market? VR is becoming very important in sim racing and he seems to ignore it completely.

Oh man thank you so much for posting these videos, I just saw his review of the damper kit and noticed the D shaped faces, I’ve been trying to get mine to work but could never figure out how to get the rumble motor installed properly with the pedal extensions until I saw this thread and his original V3 review.

Back