Fanatec csl elite PS4 find everything here.!

• Thread starter Neelyd666
  • 80 comments
I'm in big trouble

Received my wheel and pedals today and I was very excited and set everything up

My problem is I cannot brake to save my life. It is near impossible. And I have strong legs.

I have the load cell brake and the heel stand on the floor. I cannot depress that brake enough to stop my car, or even slow it down

Help please

Last edited:
I'm in big trouble

Received my wheel and pedals today and I was very excited and said everything up

My problem is I cannot break to save my life. It is near impossible. And I have strong legs.

I have the load cell brake and the heel stand on the floor. I cannot depress that brake enough to stop my car, or even slow it down

Help please
easy.... set right away the variable BRQ on the wheel.. to... zero (or off) You know how to config the wheel .. don´t you??

And if you use it on PC you may also config it.. manually!!! (got to choose for the pedals instead of automatic to manual calibration... ) then proceed to pedal calibration...

easy.... set right away the variable BRQ on the wheel.. to... zero (or off) You know how to config the wheel .. don´t you??

And if you use it on PC you may also config it.. manually!!! (got to choose for the pedals instead of automatic to manual calibration... ) then proceed to pedal calibration...

I don't know what BRQ is

I'm playing on PS4 but I can connect to a PC for the sake of changing settings if I have to.

No, I do not know how to configure the wheel. The (terrible) manual said it's ready to go out of the box, just need to set it.

Thank you for replying and sorry to be such a noob

I'm playing on PS4 but I can connect to a PC for the sake of changing settings

No, I do not know how to configure the wheel. The (terrible) manual said it's ready to go out of the box, just need to set it up
????

You don´t know?? 1st rule always read the manual before using any equipment...

and I´m not going easy on you. cause you´ve ofended 1sst rule..

so open the manual and read it.. 1st!!! then. if you still honestly do it and need help.. I´ll help you... Sorry but not reading the manual for me . is unforgivable!!

Без име.png

????

You don´t know?? 1st rule always read the manual before using any equipment...

and I´m not going easy on you. cause you´ve ofended 1sst rule..

so open the manual and read it.. 1st!!! then. if you still honestly do it and need help.. I´ll help you... Sorry but not reading the manual for me . is unforgivable!!
I think what you say is fair but the quick guide that came with the pedal as well as the guide that came with the wheel, does not have any of the information you reference.

I've been through them 6 or 7 times because I wanted to do it myself.

I apologize for frustrating anyone here

You need to calibrate the wheel and pedals bro.
After launching the game, go to the Options section......Controls (or Controller)....You should see the section for wheel there and options for calibrating the wheel and pedals. Follow the on-screen instructions.

I'm in big trouble

Received my wheel and pedals today and I was very excited and said everything up

My problem is I cannot break to save my life. It is near impossible. And I have strong legs.

Help please

After launching the game, go to the Options section......Controls (or Controller)....You should see the section for wheel there and options for calibrating the wheel and pedals. Follow the on-screen instructions.

You can also calibrate the pedals in each game like @davidt33 said:

GTsport and Asetto Corsa it auto calibrates everytime you start a race for the first time. Just press as far as maximum you are comfortable with and the game will set max. brake force.

Pcars 2 and all codemaster games you calibrate in the wheelsettings menu.

Ok. I did find it in my quick guides a paragraph that said you should find the full manual online to pick up things that are not included in a quick guides.

So, thanks again Super GT

I have set the BRF to 100 and I still can’t push that darn thing down. I’m wondering if it’s designed for people who use cockpits and they have the elevated pedals set up

Mine is just on the floor right now. Either way, I’m really frustrated because I’m having no enjoyment

Ok. I did find it in my quick guides a paragraph that said you should find the full manual online to pick up things that are not included in a quick guides.

So, thanks again Super GT

I have set the BRF to 100 and I still can’t push that darn thing down. I’m wondering if it’s designed for people who use cockpits and they have the elevated pedals set up

Mine is just on the floor right now. Either way, I’m really frustrated because I’m having no enjoyment

set it to OFF.. and not to 100... the manual says the oposite. .but. it´s wrong.. 10% may also work... probably...

You can also calibrate the pedals in each game like @davidt33 said:

GTsport and Asetto Corsa it auto calibrates everytime you start a race for the first time. Just press as far as maximum you are comfortable with and the game will set max. brake force.

Pcars 2 and all codemaster games you calibrate in the wheelsettings menu.

There must just be something wrong with me. When I calibrate the brake pedal inside of PC2, I push it down to 45% ( which I thought represented my version of 100%) so it makes me think that if I press it 45% in game I should get full brake. But, I don’t. The car barely slows it all

set it to OFF.. and not to 100... the manual says the oposite. .but. it´s wrong.. 10% may also work... probably...
I had given up and just took off my machine. But, I’m going to try the suggestion. I hope you are right

There must just be something wrong with me. When I calibrate the brake pedal inside of PC2, I push it down to 45% ( which I thought represented my version of 100%) so it makes me think that if I press it 45% in game I should get full brake. But, I don’t. The car barely slows it all
You have to push the brake pedal right down. Same for accelerator. Again, follow the on-screen instructions.
The problems you're getting is because you're not following instructions correctly IMO.

It should register as 100% in the settings (on screen). I use a CPX adaptor which I can use to alter the gain. The CSL wheel should have the same functionality in the setup menu of the wheel.
You should use the user manual, like @super_gt suggested, instead of the quick guide to calibrate the pedal. I believe you don't need to hook it up to the pc for that:

https://www.fanatec.com/download/CS...net&utm_campaign=General+Links&a_aid=gtplanet

Last edited:

You were correct Sir! The explanation in the manual was indeed incorrect. I cannot thank you enough for solving that problem for me. I am surprised that, with all my research I did not find anything like your suggestion that the manual had the instructions reversed

When I start the game and I go into the settings to calibrate my wheel, the first instruction is easy for me to follow, to simply turn the wheel in either direction all the way until it stops and registers 100 and I hit next

The second direction is difficult for me. It says to turn the wheel 90° and then hit next

Does that mean to turn it 90° from the ending position that I was in after the first instruction ( where I am maxed out to One Direction or the other ) or am I supposed to let the wheel go back to Center before turning it 90°?

When I start the game and I go into the settings to calibrate my wheel, the first instruction is easy for me to follow, to simply turn the wheel in either direction all the way until it stops and registers 100 and I hit next

The second direction is difficult for me. It says to turn the wheel 90° and then hit next

Does that mean to turn it 90° from the ending position that I was in after the first instruction ( where I am maxed out to One Direction or the other ) or am I supposed to let the wheel go back to Center before turning it 90°?
Yup. That's the part that gets most confused. First part easy as you said. Turn wheel all the way around (360 degrees), if my memory serves me right. Hold and click "X" (Yes) or whatever it is to confirm. Then release.
......Next ensure the wheel gets back to centre for the next step. Now turn the wheel the other way (I don't think you have to turn it the other way though...could turn it the same direction but I turn it the other direction).....turning it to 90 degree angle (or 3:00 o'clock....or 9:00 o'clock depending which direction you're turning the wheel from centre). Imagine an "L" shape. (Don't pass the 90° angle.....if you do just adjust it accordingly before you click to confirm).
.......Once you have turned it to 90 degrees....Hold and click on the "X" (Yes) or whatever to confirm. You can release the wheel now. Wheel calibration is complete........You can now calibrate the pedals if you haven't done so already. The pedals calibration should be pretty much easier and straightforward.

Last edited:
You were correct Sir! The explanation in the manual was indeed incorrect. I cannot thank you enough for solving that problem for me. I am surprised that, with all my research I did not find anything like your suggestion that the manual had the instructions reversed
I told.. you did´nt I?? (I had the same problem at installation then you.. so.. easy.. :) )

Back