Fanatec Gt2

  • Thread starter Thread starter lafrrr
  • 8 comments
  • 1,276 views
Messages
1
Canada
Canada
Hi, Im wondering if the Fanatec Gt2 wheel is compatible with Gt6. Is was working fine with gt5.

Thank you.
 
Hi, Im wondering if the Fanatec Gt2 wheel is compatible with Gt6. Is was working fine with gt5.

Thank you.
I would think so bud I have the CSR and it's fine they all work from the Logitech SDK..
Cheers
 
Tamski: 9047031
I would think so bud I have the CSR and it's fine they all work from the Logitech SDK..
Cheers

What kind of logitech did you select for your fanatec CSR? I have the regular CSR and not sure what wheel I have to select.. G27 #1 or #2 is my best guess?
Can't hook my wheel up till tomorrow :(
 
I have a Fanatec GT3 RS V2 and Clubsport pedals and it all works perfectly with GT6 straight out of the box, I didn't have to adjust any of the in-game wheel settings and I used the Fanatec GT3 settings suggested by Inside Sim Racing for GT5. The only setting I changed in the game was Force Feedback Strength set to 10/max as the stock setting was a bit weak to me.
 
I have a Fanatec GT3 RS V2 and Clubsport pedals and it all works perfectly with GT6 straight out of the box, I didn't have to adjust any of the in-game wheel settings and I used the Fanatec GT3 settings suggested by Inside Sim Racing for GT5. The only setting I changed in the game was Force Feedback Strength set to 10/max as the stock setting was a bit weak to me.

Do you use the clutch & shifter? Do they work perfectly for you?
 
What kind of logitech did you select for your fanatec CSR? I have the regular CSR and not sure what wheel I have to select.. G27 #1 or #2 is my best guess?
Can't hook my wheel up till tomorrow :(
My GT3 RS uses the G25 profile #1 for mapping the buttons.
 
Do you use the clutch & shifter? Do they work perfectly for you?

Nope, I wasn't happy with the mount for the shifter so I decided to save up for a metal rig that has a proper mount for it (I'm using a custom hand-made wooden rig I made a couple of years ago).
 
What kind of logitech did you select for your fanatec CSR? I have the regular CSR and not sure what wheel I have to select.. G27 #1 or #2 is my best guess?
Can't hook my wheel up till tomorrow :(
I use the g27 set 1 bud
 
GT6 is working with my Fanatec Carrera wheel using all the default button mapping and paddle shifters. I had some issues with the paddle shifter mapping the demo last fall. No problem with the real GT6 though. I don't use the clutch pedal, except for when the pedals loose calibration. That rarely ever happens and clears easily when cycling all three pedals.
 
Back