N nickxx4360 Messages 57 Messages nickxx4360 Apr 7, 2011 #1 How is the quality on these wheels. I am considering buying one or the Logitech Driving Force GT Racing Wheel. Which one is better. Thanks!!
How is the quality on these wheels. I am considering buying one or the Logitech Driving Force GT Racing Wheel. Which one is better. Thanks!!
Powellx235 Messages 3,799 Ireland Messages powellx234 Apr 7, 2011 #2 Gt2 by miles. I only have dfgt because im not a serious gamer. But from what ive heard, dont get the standard pedals.
Gt2 by miles. I only have dfgt because im not a serious gamer. But from what ive heard, dont get the standard pedals.
C charmazeum010 Messages 1 Jul 8, 2011 #4 I brought a gt2 wheel in May and stil haven't recieved it and it been 2 months already do any one else have the same problem, this is crazy, and I tried to contact them they keep giving me the run around, do anyone else have the same problem.
I brought a gt2 wheel in May and stil haven't recieved it and it been 2 months already do any one else have the same problem, this is crazy, and I tried to contact them they keep giving me the run around, do anyone else have the same problem.
Jeroen_ Messages 44 Messages ButtRapingMonkey Jul 8, 2011 #5 Where are you from? It's well known that Fanatec has bad customer service and send times.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,147 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Jul 8, 2011 #6 The Fanatec Customer Services thread is over that way...