6ranTur15m05 Messages 515 The Internet Messages muratkaan2000 Jan 12, 2014 #1 I have 106 (maybe 107 or 108 but I'm sure I have more than 100) cars but I didn't get the trophy. Why?
I have 106 (maybe 107 or 108 but I'm sure I have more than 100) cars but I didn't get the trophy. Why?
grashopper Messages 822 Messages grashopper Jan 12, 2014 #2 6ranTur15m05 I have 106 (maybe 107 or 108 but I'm sure I have more than 100) cars but I didn't get the trophy. Why? Click to expand... If you have any anniversary or pre order cars they don't count towards the total.
6ranTur15m05 I have 106 (maybe 107 or 108 but I'm sure I have more than 100) cars but I didn't get the trophy. Why? Click to expand... If you have any anniversary or pre order cars they don't count towards the total.
K Kount_Ersteer Messages 29 United States Jan 12, 2014 #3 I'm pretty sure the racing gear trophies work the same way.
S Squach240 Messages 801 United States Jan 12, 2014 #4 grashopper speaks truth. 15th ann cars are NOT counted towards it. It's the same with the other car collector trophies.
grashopper speaks truth. 15th ann cars are NOT counted towards it. It's the same with the other car collector trophies.
6ranTur15m05 Messages 515 The Internet Messages muratkaan2000 Jan 13, 2014 #5 Squach240 grashopper speaks truth. 15th ann cars are NOT counted towards it. It's the same with the other car collector trophies. Click to expand... OK thanks, just got it yesterday.
Squach240 grashopper speaks truth. 15th ann cars are NOT counted towards it. It's the same with the other car collector trophies. Click to expand... OK thanks, just got it yesterday.