Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Ian Poole, InsaneRacer and TS for scoring the most points with 114.

Standings:
2010martinsville2.png

Next up is the "wildcard" race at Talladega, will be a tough one to chose for. Pick Form

Last edited:
Tough for some but I know who I am picking already, I have a little "inside info"

Damn Kurt got stuck behind all those slowpokes.

Edit McMurray finished 36th and 30th at the same time?

Good question. The positions were all up for final review after the race, maybe by now they're figured. But Busch and J-mac could not both have wound up 30th...

LSX
Good question. The positions were all up for final review after the race, maybe by now they're figured. But Busch and J-mac could not both have wound up 30th...

Sorry about that, I would change it but it wouldn't make a difference anyways.:lol:

Edit: I have made a little survey to get some feedback for next season, it's only 3 questions so if you have a moment it would be appreciated.Link

Last edited:
Interesting, I might enter next season. Got a suggestion if you don't mind Justin. The drivers who finish 25th and above in this years final standings, you have to use atleast once through next season. Or maybe even 30th and above, but at the end of the day it's your decision Justin.

Interesting, I might enter next season. Got a suggestion if you don't mind Justin. The drivers who finish 25th and above in this years final standings, you have to use atleast once through next season. Or maybe even 30th and above, but at the end of the day it's your decision Justin.

I like this idea but how about, instead, you are not allowed to use the top twelve for the first race of the season

I will think it over.👍

Congrats to TS for scoring the most points with 108.

Standings:
2010texas2step.png

Next up is Phoenix. Pick Form

Last edited:
Well, i got desperate and I have had to do something big to get back within contention!

Congrats to Cale for scoring 136 points, which clinches the championship.

Standings:
2010phoenix2.png

Next week is Homestead, I've decided since the championship is wrapped up and as long as nobody has any issues with is that you can pick anyone, even if you picked them for Phoenix.

Pick Form

Last edited:
I would trade my championship in to who ever crashes Hamlin on lap 1 of Homestead.

I would trade my championship in to who ever crashes Hamlin on lap 1 of Homestead.

I'll gladly take that title you stole from me :grumpy:

Nah, well played Cale, now to get you for next season

How awesome would it be if the fed ex team found a sniper round in their engine block?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back