Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with Ian. DOWN WITH THE 48! Hope he runs out of gas and sputters to a stop on a GWC. JJ lose, CK meltdown haha.

IMO, go Denny! But not so much that Harvick can't lap you. I'd really like to see mister where did he come from live up to that nickname.

Congrats to InsaneRacer for winning with 132 points, and another one to Cale for winning the championship and the year of Premium membership.

Final Standings:
2010homestead.png

Thanks to everyone that participated, hopefully next year will have some more people join in.

Also, I have found a pic of your champion.

marty-mcfly.jpg

I'm guessing he is now off to return to the year 2037.:P

Last edited:
Nice job Cale, you had a choke hold on the lead all season.

Thanks for putting this on Justin, I looked forward to it every weekend, ill be back for next year for sure.

So the Bud Shootout is roughly one week away. Do you have anything planned for a the start of the 2011 Season Justin? I know we did the Shootout last year just as a test. I know we heard something this time last year, just wondering whats up.

LSX
So the Bud Shootout is roughly one week away. Do you have anything planned for a the start of the 2011 Season Justin? I know we did the Shootout last year just as a test. I know we heard something this time last year, just wondering whats up.

Look at my sig.:P

It's all written up, I just have to copy/paste.

I'm locking this as there is no reason to keep it open. New thread will be up tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back