Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee Kurt, I could have used that last week when I picked you.

JJ
Kyle Busch
K-Harv

I need to start picking better...

I like LSX picked JJ and Harv :) but then i picked Kurt Busch!

No, I'm kidding you, I picked Montoya!

No, I'm kidding i picked Smoke :(

Congrats to Ian Poole and TS for scoring the most points. Cale finally had a bad week, than again so did pretty much everyone else.

afteratl1.png

Just a reminder that if you choose a driver more than 1 week in a row you won't get any points for that driver. I normally don't read the picks until after the race is over so it's up to you to make sure you don't repeat any drivers.

As for my picks, I was going to pick Kurt but wanted to save him for Bristol.

Next week is an off week, at least there is the F1 & IRL race to get our racing fix.

Last edited:
You say that like you guys wanted me to have a bad week...

Now no one ever wishes that on anyone ;)

And it is like you said Justin, we have the F1 and IRL fantasy competitions on here so we have enough to get our racing fix and out fantasy fix :)

Never thought that a bad race would get me closer to Cale and TS, guess picking donkey Harvick paid off

:lol:

I think us not picking horseshoe Johnson had something to do with Cale and me doing so well!

I picked 2 of the "Big Red Trucks" XD

Johnson
Martin
Bowyer

I picked Elliott Sadler, Jeff Gordon and Ryan Newman, which meant 0 points for me this week.

I'm currently in the process of getting a website up. It's only a free one, but it should serve the purpose just fine.

Here is the link, mind you it's a work in progress.

Let me know what you think.👍

Cool. Will we still submit our entries to you?

Yeah, the site is just a little something I felt like doing. Think of it as the site for the leagues/a motorsports blog of sorts.

Edit: I'm aware the site isn't working, I'm in contact with Webs.com trying to get it fixed.

Last edited:
Remember to get your picks in by the green flag tomorrow.

My Picks:
2-Kurt Busch
11-Denny Hamlin
20-Joey Logano

Here are the standings, they have been shaken a little.

Congrats to InsaneRacer and TS for scoring the most points.
afterbristol1.png

Note: This is the second week in a row that someone has picked the same driver for consecutive races. You will not get any points for that driver so make sure you pay attention to who you are picking.

Next week is Martinsville, not sure what to expect.

Note: This is the second week in a row that someone has picked the same driver for consecutive races. You will not get any points for that driver so make sure you pay attention to who you are picking.

Thanks for letting me know now man! I would have had Cale as well!

Oh man, well gutted but hey, can't moan, it's my own fault for deleting my out messages to save space in my inbox.

Oh well, pick him next weekend, he does well at the paperclip

Hmm my day didn't go well with Hamlin and Montoya having issues. Also the past two times I couldn't choose Johnson he wins. lol

Thanks for letting me know now man! I would have had Cale as well!

Even if I did tell you I didn't start opening PM's until about 3/4 way through the race so it would have been to late.

Don't vote for Johnson! You're just encouraging him. :P

Only points I really scored were for picking Stewart. I would have done much better if Martin and Montoya hadn't been involved in that accident. They both had solid runs going.

I had...

Kurt Busch
Jeff Gordon
anddd

Clint Bowyer...

I was looking good with Busch, Bowyer blew up and Gordon was up there. I've got to get me one here sometime.

Oh man, Martinsville qualy got rained off, talk about lottery. That completely threw me out of the water now

Justin
Goodbye

Premium User
PSN: Northstar3914(Main), GTP_Justin

If Justin has left GTP, what will happen with this and the fantasy F1 he's running?

Since doing the fantasy things is really the only part I like about this site anymore it will be the extent of my presence here.

Make sure to get your picks in by the green flag.

My Picks:

5-Mark Martin
39-Ryan Newman
42-Juan Pablo Montoya

Alright, I have decided to do the upcoming All-Star thing a little differently. I feel this setup makes both the Showdown and All Star race as special as they are in real life.

All Star Race Rules:

* You Must Select two drivers who you think will advance from the Showdown Race into the All-Star Race(10 points for each driver that advances)
* You will only be selecting one driver for the All-Star race, if that driver wins 20 points will be awarded. There will be no points awarded if the driver does not win.

This is also posted on the front page.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back