Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
bpl-logo.png

Fantasy Premier League 18/19

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
Create a team, give it a name (puns involving Premier League footballers are preferred) and join both leagues.

Classic League ID: 1467913-332427

Head-to-Head League ID: 1467913-332444

Enjoy the season!

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you state your team name when you sign up in the thread

User Log + Team Names
@Jimlaad43 - Caesar Salahd
@ASH32 - Team Ash
@Ross - Pjanic! At The Disco
@DK - Three-Oh Walcott
@Famine - Thanks, Aubameyang
@NINE_HUNDRED - Kroos Control
@adamp93 - Martin Squirtle
@m8h3r - OnTheMendy
@Touring Mars - The Old Firmino
@88GTA - HurriKane Vardy
@MUSC4EVER - Who let the Pog out
@longshot1314 - Vertonghenator
@Vegard - Dirty Sanchez
? - Snorting Lisbon
@Stotty - Stotty's Stars
@GloriousJ - MEN BEHAVING CHADLI​

Last edited:
Joined both. Still Team Ash even though it's a boring/rubbish name because I'm not changing it until I win the league. :lol:

I'm "Three-Oh Walcott", because "Put One In Their Goal Hole" was too long of a name.

The code for the classic league seems to be incorrect? Keeps telling me it's invalid. Nevermind, worked after like the 5th time for some reason..

Team name - Kroos Control

I did my team last night and accidentally clicked the back button losing it all so I just did it again. It's slightly different as I seemed to be 1.0m more expensive than last night so I have actually taken a Man Utd player when I wasn't going to. Watching your team lose followed by your dream team annihilated really sucks.

OnTheMendy that's me

Does anyone want to claim Men Behaving Chadli? I still don't know which user that is.

Working on my team now. Thanks for the invite again.

OK, I joined both leagues. HurriKane Vardy.

Last edited:
Who let the Pog out reporting for duty, will probably finish in the mid table rabble again.

Vertonghenator, hoping to not fall off so horribly like last year, though I guess that also means I need to pay attention during the final third of the season.

IN, but missed the head to head league deadline.

Looking forward to another season of mediocrity :lol:

It might be that the season has now started and it doesn't let you join?

You could join at any time previously. Maybe the rules have changed....

Head to head league is closed. There is a problem with me joining the classic league 1467913-332427 . Ill try again tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
That moment when you remember that you switched captains at the last minute and your previous captain scores two goals before half time :(

edit: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......

Last edited:
Made two transfers, De Gea out because of his and United's crap form, and Keane is out because of his head injury, could've have taken out Son instead because he is with South Korea at the Asia games but I'm happy with him on the bench for now

Alisson and Van Dijk come in....and I'm well aware that I've picked two Liverpool players but I'd rather pick two Liverpool players and two City players!

So I finally took the Premier League Fantasy Football site's advice and I picked up Martial and Aguero this week. Aguero, my Captain, didn't play and Martial is still on the bench with 15 minutes left... :banghead:

I've been Manager of the Month for the whole of 2019 so far..
yahoo.gif

Shame I was so utterly rubbish at the start of the season :ouch:

My season so far has been bang average and I can barely think of anything to say about it, there's been some good choices and some bad ones, especially with my captain and vice captain picks, neither even played the other week. :banghead:

Still I have a massive 1 point advantage over you @Touring Mars and we are hot on the heels of @Famine but then a 1 post member is dominating us all. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back