Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
bpl-logo.png

Fantasy Premier League 16/17

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
Leagues are all set up, just simply create a team, give it a great name (puns are preferred) and have a fun season!

Classic League ID: 181060-58404

Head-To-Head League ID: 181060-58413

Please join both, and enjoy the season!​

Yep I'm in, last year was the first that I baled midway (or even earlier)but will do my best to stick around.

@Akmuq "Kanye Not" isn't taken is it?

I'm completely unimaginative and picked the same team name as last year (Real Baedrid) :P

I'm completely unimaginative and picked the same team name as last year (Real Baedrid) :P

I do that every year, it's not like it matters. :cool:

I likely will this year too when I get around to joining.:sly:

Guess I better defend my title then.. :cool:

I'll join both as usual. I've gone with the traditional pun name - Bacary Lasagna.

Last edited:
Guess I better defender my title then.. :cool:

I'll join both as usual. I've gone with the traditional pun name - Bacary Lasagna.

A lot late I know but great job last year. 👍

I won't even pretend that I'll be a massive threat this year, as every year I'm up near the top somewhere without ever actually winning, mainly due to having a poor period of the season at some point. :ouch:

I'll join a bit closer to the start of the season. Don't wanna get a team ready then have a few newbies join the teams and have to basically rework half the team.

Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong for me last year... as m8h3r said, I usually hold off until about a week to go so I don't have to account for transfers that much. I need that time to think of a good pun anyway.

Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong for me last year... as m8h3r said, I usually hold off until about a week to go so I don't have to account for transfers that much. I need that time to think of a good pun anyway.
Finally use triple captain AND he's off after 3 minutes.

Joined, On my head Son, couldn't come up with a better pun sorry!

I seem to have picked some rather unpopular players with only about 10% and under TSB. This could either go really well or really bad...

Back