Fantasy Premier League 2019-20

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 80 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will try to pull a team together before the 1st game of the season - super short on time at the mo as I retired 4 weeks ago and I'm moving to Spain tomorrow (driving 1500 miles with a full car and 2 cats!).

Hopefully should have some time early next week.

Will try to pull a team together before the 1st game of the season - super short on time at the mo as I retired 4 weeks ago and I'm moving to Spain tomorrow (driving 1500 miles with a full car and 2 cats!).

Hopefully should have some time early next week.
First game is tomorrow night and the private leagues dont allow entry after the start of the season. If you can find 5 minutes, smash together a default team by tomorrow afternoon and fix it next week

First game is tomorrow night and the private leagues dont allow entry after the start of the season. If you can find 5 minutes, smash together a default team by tomorrow afternoon and fix it next week

In all the stress of moving and the distraction of the Fastnet, I’d not even realised our 1st game was tonight.

I’ve cobbled a quick team together 👍

Non-announced players have been removed from the league. If any of these people want to be re-added, please say so in the thread, I can reinstate teams.

Only the two changes I've made to my team.

I swapped out De Gea in the end instead of AWB and gone for Alisson, I needed a another half a mill to do that so I swapped Jota for Murray up front.

Last edited:
You, rather greedily, follow two teams and can't think of a single pun for any of the 60-odd players they use during a season? What about Hakuna Juan Mata? Drop Dead Fred? Martial Arts? Take Dalot Road? Rojo Rojo Rojo Your Boat? Rashford Fiesta? I've got about a zillion more/worse than that.
Here's a bunch more team names I've stolen from other leagues I'm part of.
Lallana’s in pyjamas, Salt and pepe, PropperGood, When Harry Met Alli, Flying Without Mings, 2 Girls 1 Schlupp, Reus krispess, Balotellitubbies, Giroud Sandstorm, Ctrl Alt De Ligt,

and my favourite: Kante fit my willian

Thought I did well with my 70+ points for game week one, only to see I lost in the head to head to the guy top of the standings. Great start.

63 points is probably my best start to a season! Most of that was from Captain Rashford, 26 points from him.

Has anybody else had any issues with making people their captain?

I set Sterling as Captain in week one but it set to Aguero, I just took it on the chin assuming I messed up. This week I did the same but made sure I clicked it to him as Captain and saved the changes. I even set Ederson as vice in case that made a difference but still I have Aguero as the captain.

I forgot about my team already :lol: :ouch:
Man, I made some changes to my team, and using my wildcard to bring in Salah and such...

Made Salah captain... And Aguero demoted to vice-captain. Regrets now. :lol:

I think i'm gonna call it now and come back in May to see what's what.

Friday night Football tomorrow so you need to get your teams sorted for the weekend by 7pm tomorrow.

51 points for me last week and I'm now up to sixth which I'm quite happy with, no transfers made by me this week as I'm satisfied with the team I've got.

I finally got around to signing up with "Fournaanchester".

Glad I put Vardy in this week :D...

... shame I made him VC :(

Last edited:
Here's a bunch more team names I've stolen from other leagues I'm part of.
Lallana’s in pyjamas, Salt and pepe, PropperGood, When Harry Met Alli, Flying Without Mings, 2 Girls 1 Schlupp, Reus krispess, Balotellitubbies, Giroud Sandstorm, Ctrl Alt De Ligt,

and my favourite: Kante fit my willian
I didn't realise there was a FF League here. :( Maybe next season. ;)

There is a team called Kante fit my Willian in the league I run on a photography site. I wonder if it is the same person. :eek: :lol:

There is also DoublePogba&Koke, Klopp Klopp Boom and CrouchPotato following on from the humorous team/player names. ;) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back