Fantasy Premier League 2019-20

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 80 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right have I got some news for you guys!

As you all know the Premier League is resuming next week, if somehow you didn't know then its back next Wednesday with two games then a full programme of 10 on the weekend of the 20th.

Fantasy Premier League have today announced that this years game will also resume at the same time, with some changes...and there are some big ones!

The remaining fixtures will be allocated new game-weeks.
Each new game week is indicated by a '+' (eg GW30, GW31+, GW32+)
GW30+ is a double game week with two midweek games (Aston Villa v Sheffield United & Man City v Arsenal) followed by a full round of 10 games.
Managers can make UNLIMITED FREE TRANSFERS until the GW30+ deadline without playing a wildcard.
Prices of players will not change until after the GW30+ deadline has passed.
Any unused chips or wildcards will remain available to use before the end of the season.
Triple captain, bench boost and free hit chips are available in GW30+

My push for top spot had stalled before the break, after a good run, maybe the free wildcard can give me a fighting chance now, or ruin it completely. :lol:

Thanks for the heads up MUSC4EVER. 👍 :)

Apparently I used my Wildcard the week of the shutdown, but looking at the team I have now, why I made the changes I did, I can't remember. :confused: :lol: It was so looooong ago, and when I had half an idea what form the players were in. :lol: Now it's anybody's guess. ;)

H2H league has ended so will need to do decide whether to leave it with the previous results or start a new one
IMG_20200610_211334.jpg

Been messing with my team, never happy with it, what's new. :lol:

Think ending head to head is right and there's no point starting one for the remaining games.

:gtpflag:

There are games in midweek this week, you have until 5pm tomorrow to get your teams sorted!

@88GTA
@ASH32
@Hasnain282

You guys are the top three in that order ahead of the final games today.

Looks likely that @88GTA will win as he is 97 points ahead!

Got till 3pm to get your teams sorted before the 4pm kick-offs.

Can someone post a link to this league, as I would like to see where I would have finished had I joined. :)

There is a link to the site on the OP and you need to type in the Classic League ID which is also on the OP.

Thanks for that. :) Went back through the thread but didn't look at the first post as I assumed someone would have linked to it through the thread. :rolleyes: :lol:

At the moment I would be 5th if I had seen this league and joined at the beginning. Maybe next season if it is run again. :)

I have 1986 points before the final game. :)

I've been shocking bar last gameweek since the restart, and dropped from 3rd to 8th in the league I am in. :eek: :rolleyes: :banghead: :lol: I was on form for one of my best point hauls until the uncertainty of teams form post restart. :indiff:

Congratulations to the podium finishers :cheers:

I finished just outside in 4th place, but it is better than last year IIRC.

I had a decent run about the end of last year, but then it went south rather quickly over Xmas and NY. Still, it was good to get the league finished... and it won't be long until the next one is upon us.

Congratulations to the podium finishers :cheers:

I finished just outside in 4th place, but it is better than last year IIRC.

I had a decent run about the end of last year, but then it went south rather quickly over Xmas and NY. Still, it was good to get the league finished... and it won't be long until the next one is upon us.

Yes similar to me really and I think I was below you at one point, I didn't deserve any higher than my 3rd. Think next year will be tougher too, expect a lot of good choices to all be high prices, bargains will be as key as ever.

To @88GTA well played, a throughly deserved victory. 👍:cheers:

:gtpflag:

Thanks for running the leagues @Jimlaad43. It was tough after the break picking a team of players with unknown form. Luckily, I had all those wildcard/bonus things leftover to help in the last few weeks.

Not even two months and we can start the next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back