• 37 comments

Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Fantasy Premier League 2021-22

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
Create a team, give it a name (puns involving Premier League footballers are preferred) and join both leagues.

Classic League ID: 0vzfcz

Head-to-Head League ID: zeobf0

Enjoy the season!

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you state your team name when you sign up in the thread or your team will be removed.

User Log + Team Names
@Jimlaad43 - AstronautInTheFoden
@Famine - Fix It Again Toney
@Hasnain282 - Saka'd in the Mornin
@redhed17 - The Chosen Ones
@NINE_HUNDRED - Forced to play FC
@88GTA - Dollarumma
@MUSC4EVER - Mings Ings & things
@ASH32 - BringMeeSomeLookman
@Dreadmed - KimKall's MassageHut
@Cherryturbo - Dallas Sonboys​

Last edited:
United Kingdom
The Pool Of Life.
I think I may be being a bit dim, but the link takes me to the Home page, where are the links to the leagues? :confused: 😉

Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I think I may be being a bit dim, but the link takes me to the Home page, where are the links to the leagues? :confused: 😉
Once you have created your team, there is a section below the "Leagues" part next to your team which says "Create and Join Leagues or Cups". There you can Join a League or cup, Join and Invitational League and then paste the league codes above into there to join them.

United Kingdom
The Pool Of Life.
Once you have created your team, there is a section below the "Leagues" part next to your team which says "Create and Join Leagues or Cups". There you can Join a League or cup, Join and Invitational League and then paste the league codes above into there to join them.
Thanks for that. :)

The Chosen Ones are back for a 2nd season. 😉

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
The Chosen Ones

I don't get the pun. Is there a player called Chosen, or One/Ones? I'm not up with all the transfers, or the Premier League in general.

United Kingdom
The Pool Of Life.
I don't get the pun. Is there a player called Chosen, or One/Ones? I'm not up with all the transfers, or the Premier League in general.
They're, the ones I have chosen! 🙄 ;) :lol:

And of course Jose Moaninho 😉 is/was known as The Chosen One for an actual football connection. I obviously prefer The Normal One. 🙂

United Kingdom
London
Dreadmed
To confirm, it's kicking off the weekend after next? Or the Friday...

Not 100% sure if I'll be entering a team this year (decided to skip the past 2 seasons) but if I end up being convinced to join my club league I'll enter here as well. Need at least a week to come up with a passable team name...

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine

Not 100% sure if I'll be entering a team this year (decided to skip the past 2 seasons) but if I end up being convinced to join my club league I'll enter here as well. Need at least a week to come up with a passable team name...
"Pukki Pies" is available :D
They're, the ones I have chosen! 🙄 ;) :lol:

And of course Jose Moaninho 😉 is/was known as The Chosen One for an actual football connection. I obviously prefer The Normal One. 🙂
Wasn't he "The Special One"?

Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom

Friday 11th August at 6:30pm BST is the cut off time.

Liquid

Fission Mailed
Premium
Slovakia
Bratvegas
GTP_Liquid
Thanks for the invitation but I'm not interested in Fantasy League.

Dave A

TreVoR fan for life
Premium
United Kingdom
Cuddington, Cheshire
JDA1982
I might give it another go this year... And fail miserably :lol:.

MUSC4EVER

The story continues....
Premium
Wales
wrexham
jameskent86451
Jamobomb86
I did post earlier in the week that I will do my team this weekend, Sunday specifically.

England
Nelson, England
GTP_ASH32
Ok joined up now. Even though it's easy to think of lots of team names, I wasn't happy with any so I've gone with one I want to happen, in both senses too. :D

So Team Ash is now BringMeeSomeLookman :lol:

:gtplanet::cheers:

Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
One day to go and only 8 people in the league. This is an all-time low..........

C'Mon guys, please join in

United Kingdom
London
Dreadmed
WTB an extended 25 character limit for the team name...

E: Done, Team name: KimKall's MassageHut (don't @ me, I could've spent all evening thinking up something :dopey:)

Last edited: