• 59 comments

Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Fantasy Premier League 2021-22

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
Create a team, give it a name (puns involving Premier League footballers are preferred) and join both leagues.

Classic League ID: 0vzfcz

Head-to-Head League ID: zeobf0

Enjoy the season!

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you state your team name when you sign up in the thread or your team will be removed.

User Log + Team Names
@Jimlaad43 - AstronautInTheFoden
@Famine - Fix It Again Toney
@Hasnain282 - Saka'd in the Mornin
@redhed17 - The Chosen Ones
@NINE_HUNDRED - Forced to play FC
@88GTA - Dollarumma
@MUSC4EVER - Mings Ings & things
@ASH32 - BringMeeSomeLookman
@Dreadmed - KimKall's MassageHut
@Cherryturbo - Dallas Sonboys​

Last edited:
I think I may be being a bit dim, but the link takes me to the Home page, where are the links to the leagues? :confused: 😉

I think I may be being a bit dim, but the link takes me to the Home page, where are the links to the leagues? :confused: 😉
Once you have created your team, there is a section below the "Leagues" part next to your team which says "Create and Join Leagues or Cups". There you can Join a League or cup, Join and Invitational League and then paste the league codes above into there to join them.

Once you have created your team, there is a section below the "Leagues" part next to your team which says "Create and Join Leagues or Cups". There you can Join a League or cup, Join and Invitational League and then paste the league codes above into there to join them.
Thanks for that. :)

The Chosen Ones are back for a 2nd season. 😉

I don't get the pun. Is there a player called Chosen, or One/Ones? I'm not up with all the transfers, or the Premier League in general.
They're, the ones I have chosen! 🙄 ;) :lol:

And of course Jose Moaninho 😉 is/was known as The Chosen One for an actual football connection. I obviously prefer The Normal One. 🙂

To confirm, it's kicking off the weekend after next? Or the Friday...

Not 100% sure if I'll be entering a team this year (decided to skip the past 2 seasons) but if I end up being convinced to join my club league I'll enter here as well. Need at least a week to come up with a passable team name...

Not 100% sure if I'll be entering a team this year (decided to skip the past 2 seasons) but if I end up being convinced to join my club league I'll enter here as well. Need at least a week to come up with a passable team name...
"Pukki Pies" is available :D
They're, the ones I have chosen! 🙄 ;) :lol:

And of course Jose Moaninho 😉 is/was known as The Chosen One for an actual football connection. I obviously prefer The Normal One. 🙂
Wasn't he "The Special One"?

Friday 11th August at 6:30pm BST is the cut off time.

I might give it another go this year... And fail miserably :lol:.

I did post earlier in the week that I will do my team this weekend, Sunday specifically.

Ok joined up now. Even though it's easy to think of lots of team names, I wasn't happy with any so I've gone with one I want to happen, in both senses too. :D

So Team Ash is now BringMeeSomeLookman :lol:

:gtplanet::cheers:

WTB an extended 25 character limit for the team name...

E: Done, Team name: KimKall's MassageHut (don't @ me, I could've spent all evening thinking up something :dopey:)

Last edited:
Back