Fantec wheels

Hello, can anyone confirm or deny that a fanatec clubsport v2.5 wheel base and clubsport V3 pedals will work with GT sport?
Clubsport v2.5 won't work. They have an officially ps4 licensed csl elite wheel which should work in the final game but we'll see..

I bought the csl elete with both wheels but i can noy get ps4 version to work in GT sport . In the options it only lists thrustmaster or controlers.
This is very disapionting all that money and it is supoesed to be compatable.

Last edited:
Clubsport v2.5 won't work. They have an officially ps4 licensed csl elite wheel which should work in the final game but we'll see..
Have tride the csl elete but can not get it to work , it does not come up in the menu , so the officaly licened ps4 wheel is maybe not licened for gt sport.

I bought the csl elete with both wheels but i can noy get ps4 version to work in GT sport . In the options it only lists logitec or controlers.
This is very disapionting all that money and it is supoesed to be compatable.
Noooooo! Please don't say that! Was planning on ordering in 2 days! I do have chronusmax but using it would suck, when it should just work.

Hi. Is any other Fanatec wheel will work with GT sport? Like Fanatec CSR Elite +club sport v2 pedals?( Of course on demo might not working but in full version game)?

This was posted by the CEO of Fanatec on their website regarding the demo and the CSL Elite PS4 wheel:

"Some of you might have tried the demo version of GT Sport which is online as of today.
Unfortunately, at this time it is not possible to select the CSL Elite Racing Wheel in the GT Sport controller options menu. Therefore players can’t enjoy some of the wheels advanced features in the game, such as Force Feedback.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and are working hard with our engineers and partners with the aim of rectifying this for the games launch. We will continue to update you and appreciate your patience. "

Back