Farewell Prologue

• Thread starter BenzAMG
  • 62 comments
evolutionNL
Dear Prologue,

You've been by far the most played game on my Playstation 3.
your actually still in my tray all the time, and I probably played with you hundreds of hours in the past 3 years.

With your big brother's release only a month away, I realized this are my final days with you...

I just wan't to take this opportunity to show my gratitude.
Thank you Prologue, for keeping me entertained these past 3 years. Thank you so much!!

You look Beautiful, drive like a charm and play jazz music like no other.
So many memories of great laps, crashes, overtaking and drifting.

I love you Prologue. Farewell

Best wishes,

Your best friend

HERUHMPH............

I think that should say "second best friend" as everyone knows GT5P and myself are...

BFF (Best Friends Forever) well for a month or so anyhow :)

Farewell to my dearest Prologue, your amazement as the most accurate Gran Turismo I've played ever, no matter what the people say, you are the best Gran Turismo ever. The beautiful drifts you gave me, the astounding lap times, are all memories. As I listen to your menu music right now, I can only think of your fate in a month.

To Prologue!!!👍
I don't know about you, but I am going to keep mine
in memory of the jazz music and the impossable last "S Class" races.
I think I am going to cry...:nervous::(:guilty:

thanks prologue, you are the only reason i spent £275 on a sodding PS3 when i could have waited till November and got one for >£200

its a good job you were fun

I was just using you until GT5 anyway. You are not my friend.

LOL :dopey:

It's been great playing this game.
I took it more as a big licence test before GT5, ofcourse many superb races and many friends made in the process.

Nothing beats the intensity of attempting to keep the F1 Ferrari in a straight line at Daytona with FFB set to max!

Try the F2007, drive it with no Traction Control, no ABS, not ASM, Active Steering, Manual Transmission, N1 tyres, bad aerodynamics AND brakes set to zero AND gearing set to either max unreal speed or shifting every 2 seconds. Every Prologuer must do it before he dies. If you can master it, you are a good driver.

Good bloody riddance to the stupid thing it's boring as hell now. I'm ever so excited about GT5.

Farewell GT5P.

Thanks for a lot of moments of joy and agony.

I must stop, started crying...................:guilty:

To Prologue, :cheers:
THE greatest game to have been on PS3 since its release!
Now its time for GT5 to take that top spot & stay there!

(nothing else need be said)

GT5P, it has been fun but like a nagging girlfriend its time for you to go. I hope that this Thursday you will give us a treat in the final event update where you open your legs and just say "Oh yes give it to me" and we can take any car on any track with any PP that we choose to run.

See ya!!

Prologue introduced many good things in the series, apart from the messy public online rooms and ridiculous stable of tracks, it was a great game and will live forever within my memories.

Nah, to be honest, Prologue was just like a cheap hooker to me, keeping me entertained while my beautiful and perfect wife wasn't at home. But she'll be there by november.

Prologue introduced many good things in the series, apart from the messy public online rooms and ridiculous stable of tracks, it was a great game and will live forever within my memories.

Nah, to be honest, Prologue was just like a cheap hooker to me, keeping me entertained while my beautiful and perfect wife wasn't at home. But she'll be there by november.

Is that what you do when your wifey's not around? :lol:

Oddly it's anything but farewell to Prologue for me, I've just brought it!

I brought a PS3 + GT5 Prologue back in 2008 as I've been a huge fan of GT since the PS1 original and was all over it back then. However due to the PS3 being very quiet for awhile, and GT5 & The Last Guardian still being far off in the future, I sold my PS3 back in 2009.

With this year's TGS confirming the release date, and a very nice bonus from work just yesterday, I picked up a 320GB PS3 Slim last night and have ordered Prologue online this lunchtime. I know the game is only 5 weeks away, but I want to refresh my memory and I enjoy playing Gran Turismo above almost all other racing games.

So for me, it's Bonjour!

GT5Prologue...my last gran turismo after I played till death GT, GT2, GT3, GT TokyoGeneva (do you remember it?) GT4Prologue...what else can I say? I've just deleted your data off the hdd, flushed away almost 6Gb...Nothing personal mate, but your brother, his majesty GT5 will require 10Gb, so thank you for the fun, thank you for bringing us interior view, Ferraris, and the glory of fullHD. Now, please, take all the rest you need among your older brothers on the shelf. Thank you.

Dear John GT5 Prologue,

Our relationship wasn't supposed to last 3 years and I'm sick and tired of you and have been for over a year (there I finally said it!). The way you let noobs punt me around and I get panalized, is totally uncalled for. Let's face it, once you let everyone cheat by using the G25 clutch our relationship was basically over. I'm to the point now where I need someone a game that understands my needs, feelings, isn't so shallow and can't keep me entertained.

In retrospect, you were nothing but a rebound to me, and if you must know I still think GT4 is hotter than you. I'll be deleting your files to make way of what you should have been all along. What I'm trying to say is' It's You, Not Me and break ups are always hard to do. Enjoy prison in my CD Case.

Kindest Regards,

Jump_Ace

(aka)

Jerome

Wait, what is this about 'cheating with the G25 Clutch'? Can you go faster or something?

Oh and Jump Ace, accept my PSN request! (your GTP account) :D.

Although i have been playing GT5prologue for thousands of hours for last 3 years the real playing for me begins in few minutes because i just got my brand new G27 :D

Wait, what is this about 'cheating with the G25 Clutch'? Can you go faster or something?

Oh and Jump Ace, accept my PSN request! (your GTP account) :D.

Indeed you can, if you know how. I don't know how and don't want to know, plus I don't have a clutch with my setup :) I'll check my messages when I get home, thanks.

Jerome

And the worst part was you were allowed with a "mod" to change gear up with full throttle also even with the latest "gear change update"... see this LOVELY vid:

(pay attention to the gear up-changes of mine & Ufuk - or was it Amir :lol: - compare the throttle bar )

But farewell anyway! I enjoyed the time with you ;)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back