Faroff Endurance Series (P2/GTE) | Season 1, Race 1 - June 25thPS4 

• Thread starter Esgaloth
  • 73 comments
United States
Pennsylvania
Esgaloth
FES 5.png

Welcome to the Faroff Simracing League thread! This is a simracing league with the premise of providing multi-class endurance racing, historic events, and spec racing championships on a professional and realistic scale. The league will hold races every other Saturday. Please read the League Format & Regulations for before signing up. If you have further questions, please PM me @Esgaloth.

League Format & Regulations
Race Format
Lobby Open: 17:00 ET
Practice: 17:10 ET
Qualifying: 17:40 ET
Warm-Up: 17:55 ET
Race: 18:00 ET

Restrictions

Driving Assists: Real
Damage: Full
Mechanical Failures: Yes
Tyre Wear: Real
Fuel Usage: Real
Start Type: Variable
Penalties: Off
Car Ghosting: On
Weather: Variable

Rolling Starts
Rolling Starts will be used for all multi-class endurance races. Drivers will remain double file at rolling pace until the start/finish line is reached. Once the line is reached, the green flag is waived.

Points System
1st: 15 Points
2nd: 12 Points
3rd: 10 Points
4th: 8 Points
5th: 6 Points
6th: 4 Points
7th: 2 Points
8th: 1 Point

Rules & Regulations
  • Contact of any sort is strictly prohibited. Mistakes are understandable, however repeated offenses are not. Purposely wrecking other drivers will result in an immediate league ban. If you wreck another driver by accident, please allow them to regain their position.
  • Drivers must keep at least half of the car's width within the white lines of the racing circuit. If you cut these lines, please let off the throttle according to the time you gained cutting the course. If the curbs for the course pass the white lines, drivers may go as far as the curbs but no further.
  • Drivers must slow down to 62MPH/100KMH when entering the pit lane entrance.
  • Drivers must keep the car within the white lines of the pit road entry and exit.
  • Rudeness towards other drivers will not be tolerated.
  • Drivers must keep their lights on at ALL TIMES. This is a real world rule in Le Mans, GT3, and other forms of endurance racing. Drivers that do not follow this rule will be penalized.
If you have any disputes towards other drivers or the league itself, please PM me @Esgaloth with details towards the dispute and I will look into the case.

Attendance & Participation
  • Commitment to the league/series is extremely important. Events can last anywhere from 3-6 Hours at a time. Drivers that do not commit will be removed from the series.
  • Drivers that do not enter the lobby by 17:15 EDT/EST will have their spot offered up to a Reserve Driver unless stated otherwise.
  • Quiting the race will result in an immediate DNF with NO POINTS. Only disconnections will count towards points. DO NOT QUIT THE RACE. Quiting will result in penalties within the series and a possible ban.
  • Please notify me prior to the race if you can not make it.
Liveries & Numbers
A max of 1 livery of each vehicle will be allowed. Liveries are first come, first serve. Extra/Reserve Drivers must follow the livery rule. If a Primary Driver wants the livery, you will have to change yours if you're an Extra/Reserve.

Sign-Up
Please use the following format to sign-up

PSN:
Class:
Car:
Livery:

Endurance Series | Season 1

Classes & Cars
Prototype

Oreca 03 Nissan
Race Screenshot 2016-05-17 23-10-39.png

Alpine A450
Race Screenshot 2016-05-17 23-09-59.png

RWD P20 LMP2
19 Screenshot 2016-05-18 20-31-53.png

Marek 219D LMP2
19 Screenshot 2016-05-18 20-31-11.png

Grand Touring

Chevrolet Corvette C7.R GTE
Race Screenshot 2016-05-17 23-10-17.png

Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE
Race Screenshot 2016-05-17 23-10-08.png

Event Schedule
Race 1: Dubai
Date: June 25th
Race Length: 2 Hours
Time of Day: 17:00
Time Progression: 2x
19 Screenshot 2016-05-18 20-32-52.png

Season Break: July 9th

Race 2: Brno
Date: July 23rd
Time of Day: 16:00
Time Progression: Real
Race Screenshot 2016-05-21 01-06-08.png

Race 3: Spa-Francorchamps
Date: August 6th
Time of Day: 12:00
Time Progression: 2x
19 Screenshot 2016-05-18 20-32-58.png

Race 4: Road America
Date: August 20th
Time of Day: 14:00
Time Progression: Real
19 Screenshot 2016-05-18 20-32-37.png

Race 5: Le Mans
Date: September 3rd
Race Length: 4 Hours
Time of Day: TBA
Time Progression TBA
19 Screenshot 2016-05-18 20-32-45.png

240 Minutes of Le Mans Event
The Le Mans event taking place on September 3rd will have a few exceptions to the seasons format. The first exception is that it will have a 25 minute Qualifying Session instead of a 15 minute one. The race will also be 4 Hours long so gear up for a long night. Note that this race is worth double points. If less than 4 drivers of each class show up, this race will be replaced with the Bugatti Circuit and will only last 2 Hours.

Driver Entries
Prototype (6 of 8)

TexasTyme214 @TexasTyme214
Oreca 03 Nissan
Calanager #4

Fight-Test @Fight-Test
Oreca 03 Nissan
Calanager #3

Cardahs @Cardahs
RWD P20 LMP2
Framing Noise #37

FutureF1 @FutureF1
Marek 219D LMP2
Aotech #54

ScorpionPHVH57 @Scorpion0001
Oreca 03 Nissan
Quinten Cooper Linden #45

BigBlueBear91 @Kyle040998
RWD P20 LMP2
Keon #96

Grand Touring (7 of 8)

Esgaloth @Esgaloth
Vasmac Racing #36

TDZ-4-12-14-88 @TDZdave
Besmone Automotive #47

Zii1993 @Zii1993
Corvette Racing #63

Y_bearr_ @gtic_ybear
Caporal #26

Glen-Alz-81 @Glenalz81
Robbie Racing #063

sp00ky-w00ky- @Spooky Wooky
Pais #20

Gamerlowe @Hugo lowe
??

Reserve Drivers
None

Current Standings
No Information

Past Season Results
FES 5.png
Season In Progress

Also check out @Zii1993's PSEC Series for more fun filled endurance racing!

Last edited:
I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to withdraw from the series. I've been offered a drive in a go kart for a major meeting next weekend, so I won't make round 1, then I'll be on holidays in America for Round 3 & 4, and then I'm racing my own race car on the weekend of round 5, meaning at best I can only do 1 round. I wish you all the best with series though as it looks a very professional and well operated series and it deserves every bit of success achieved! If there's a spot available in round 2 I'll be keen to jump in and have a run around with everyone though.

Is this cockpit view only?
No it isnt.

I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to withdraw from the series. I've been offered a drive in a go kart for a major meeting next weekend, so I won't make round 1, then I'll be on holidays in America for Round 3 & 4, and then I'm racing my own race car on the weekend of round 5, meaning at best I can only do 1 round. I wish you all the best with series though as it looks a very professional and well operated series and it deserves every bit of success achieved! If there's a spot available in round 2 I'll be keen to jump in and have a run around with everyone though.
Its fine. Good luck on your car :)

Well since I can't run my McLaren, and I don't have either GTE car, guess I will run the:
Oreca 03 Nissan , Quinten Cooper Linden #45 please.

Well since I can't run my McLaren, and I don't have either GTE car, guess I will run the:
Oreca 03 Nissan , Quinten Cooper Linden #45 please.
Alright. I do highly suggest both the US Car Pack and the Aston Pack. They are well worth it to me.

After actually testing the cars, I was wondering if I could use the Marek #54?

Sorry about that. I didn't realize how incompatible the Oreca and I are. I'm a hard braker and that thing will not stay straight under brakes...

After actually testing the cars, I was wondering if I could use the Marek #54?

Sorry about that. I didn't realize how incompatible the Oreca and I are. I'm a hard braker and that thing will not stay straight under brakes...
That is totally okay. Im glad to finally see someone claim a Marek. :D

Dubai Autodrome
FES Race 1, June 11th

19 Screenshot 2016-05-18 20-32-52.png
Prototype
@TexasTyme214 - Confirmed
@Fight-Test -
@Cardahs -
@FutureF1 - Confirmed (99%)
@Scorpion0001 -

Grand Touring
@Esgaloth - Confirmed
@TDZdave - Confirmed (On Call for Work)
@Zii1993 - Busy
@gtic_ybear - Comfirmed
@Glenalz81 - Confirmed
@Spooky Wooky - Confirmed

Please confirm your entry to the 2 Hours of Dubai this weekend! The race is on Saturday!

Weather will be completely dry. May include humidity later on.

Also add me on PSN if you havent already. Same as my GTP

Last edited:
Anyone in GTE willing to share pace?
Havent taken time to it yet. Tuned my car last night. I want to inform everyone that we may push the series back a week or two for obvious reasons. This will be the only time it happens. P2 just isnt set and Id like to make sure it is evauluated.

Just keep the schedule, for some reason the pcars community has really died in the backside in the last 2 months, I'm sighting those network stability issues we had for the first 3 months of the year,

Ok well its more of an unconfirmed thing. I already changed my plans for tonight so its either next week and two in a row or the 25th

Latest Posts

Back