Faroff Endurance Series (P2/GTE) | Season 1, Race 1 - June 25thPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Esgaloth
  • 73 comments
  • 5,085 views
For gt3 and gte guys, what is your best lap at dubai? I just set 1.48.4, wanted to know if it's enough or not...

I'm in the 48s, cant give an exact time as its been a while since I plugged into Dubai,
 
I'm in the 48s, cant give an exact time as its been a while since I plugged into Dubai,
Are you guys on the GP Course? We are using the full circuit.
 
I saw 48s and I was like...waaa XD
 
Really?if yes I and dave will be super fast since we are only run for few laps...

I'm still adjusting to the lack of ABS and I'm really struggling with it,
 
I'm still adjusting to the lack of ABS and I'm really struggling with it,
Whats your brake pressure/balance? I know maybe its just me, but I really dont have this issue. Do others have it?
 
Whats your brake pressure/balance? I know maybe its just me, but I really dont have this issue. Do others have it?

About 70%, its just a side affect of how hard I push them, if anything it will most likely help me improve lines a bit and be a bit more sympathetic to the brakes when I go back to ABS racing,
 
About 70%, its just a side affect of how hard I push them, if anything it will most likely help me improve lines a bit and be a bit more sympathetic to the brakes when I go back to ABS racing,
Yea you really cant abuse the brakes when you dont have that padding of assistance. You can create understeer through dampers and springs though to counteract it under braking
 
I got a 1.47
Im not sure you are on the GP Course. Unless you are running a P2. Also I dont think you signed up haha. Would you like to?
 
Is P2 running w/o ABS too? I've been testing with it...
 
Dubai Autodrome GP
FES Race 1, June 25th

19 Screenshot 2016-05-18 20-32-52.png
​

Prototype

@TexasTyme214 - Confirmed
@Fight-Test -
@Cardahs -
@FutureF1 -
@Scorpion0001 -

Grand Touring
@Esgaloth - Confirmed
@TDZdave - Busy
@Zii1993 -
@gtic_ybear - Confirmed
@Glenalz81 -
@Spooky Wooky -
@Hugo lowe -

Please confirm your entry to the 2 Hours of Dubai this weekend.

Also, a new rule has been set in place. An actual pace lap will be used and we should have an actual pace car to set the field. I will have a full update post on rules when it happens
 
Last edited:
Dubai Autodrome GP
FES Race 1, June 25th

View attachment 560921 ​

Prototype

@TexasTyme214 - Confirmed
@Fight-Test -
@Cardahs -
@FutureF1 -
@Scorpion0001 -

Grand Touring
@Esgaloth - Confirmed
@TDZdave -
@Zii1993 -
@gtic_ybear -
@Glenalz81 -
@Spooky Wooky -

Please confirm your entry to the 2 Hours of Dubai this weekend.

Also, a new rule has been set in place. An actual pace lap will be used and we should have an actual pace car to set the field. I will have a full update post on rules when it happens
I will race
 
I wont be able to attend, I'm rostered on to work,
 
Dubai Autodrome GP​

FES Race 1, June 25th
19 Screenshot 2016-05-18 20-32-52.png

Prototype

@TexasTyme214 - Confirmed
@Fight-Test -
@Cardahs -
@FutureF1 - Busy
@Scorpion0001 -
@Kyle040998 - Confirmed

Grand Touring
@Esgaloth - Confirmed
@TDZdave - Busy
@Zii1993 -
@gtic_ybear - Confirmed
@Glenalz81 - Confirmed
@Spooky Wooky - Confirmed
@Hugo lowe -

Please confirm your entry to the 2 Hours of Dubai this weekend.

Also, a new rule has been set in place for pace laps. There will be a full single file pace lap around the course at 100kmh/62mph and we will double up on the next to last corner. Green flag starting area will be announced soon.

PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ENTRY GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
 
Last edited:
I can confirm I'm in. This is late in the evening UK time, good for me. I've not had a chance to practice though.
 
Dunno if I'll make it. Potentially taking some relatives to see Boston as its their first time in the US so that'll take up my day
 
I can confirm I'm in. This is late in the evening UK time, good for me. I've not had a chance to practice though.
Practice then lol.

Dunno if I'll make it. Potentially taking some relatives to see Boston as its their first time in the US so that'll take up my day
Want me to just right you in as maybe?
 
Back