Faroff Endurance Series (P2/GTE) | Season 1, Race 1 - June 25thPS4 

• Thread starter Esgaloth
  • 73 comments
Im cancelling the league. Its not going to work like this. 13 drivers signed up and only 5 showed excluding Future who even said he was busy and was tryinf to come race. Sick of that. Dont sign up if you cant race

Im cancelling the league. Its not going to work like this. 13 drivers signed up and only 5 showed excluding Future who even said he was busy and was tryinf to come race. Sick of that. Dont sign up if you cant race
Damn... So no race tonight?

You sure did wait until the last minute to drop out :/

Yep I sure did. I dropped out because the league isn't working. Holding a multi-class league is a hard thing to do and requires commitment from everyone.
This race was supposed to happen 2 weeks ago but didn't because other people were busy, which is fine. Same again this week. The trouble is, if half the field drops out of a single class race you still have 7 other people to compete with. in a multi, you end up racing against 2 or 3 other guys, which isn't much fun.

Please don't take this as a negative because I really like the layout and format of your league, it just needed more people.

Yep I sure did. I dropped out because the league isn't working. Holding a multi-class league is a hard thing to do and requires commitment from everyone.
This race was supposed to happen 2 weeks ago but didn't because other people were busy, which is fine. Same again this week. The trouble is, if half the field drops out of a single class race you still have 7 other people to compete with. in a multi, you end up racing against 2 or 3 other guys, which isn't much fun.

Please don't take this as a negative because I really like the layout and format of your league, it just needed more people.
No you are totally fine. At least you gave an actual reason.

Latest Posts

Back