Fast And Furious Cars for GT3!!!!Wow!!

• Thread starter Bullet
  • 58 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on some forum earler today and I downloaded the save on his site and he made replacments to the RX-7 RS and Supra RZ!
There now the FNF supra and FNF RX-7!!!No lie!!!!There quick they have NOS and everything else I love em!!So when you race againest a RX-7 RS It well change to FNF Rx-7!!!I'll well find this site again and tell ya OK!!
PS
yes you press Down to activate the NOS!!And it will gain some extra 100mph if your lucky if you already knew about it!!!!

What is up with all these kids that have The Fast and the Furious "fever"! All they want to do is rice out their cars and put nitrious into them. Tisk tisk tisk... Poor kids (that know nothing but "NOS makes you go fast"). First off for GT3 it's impossible to put body kits on cars and i'll have to see the nitrious to belive it.

Damn my little brother!I swair i did not post these I told him about this site,but our computer saves the user name so he must hack on my area!On many forums he regisers at he calls him self CARZ so if you see him belm it on him!I also have my own computer now and he has his and he does not know my password OK!!Sorry for the inconviece...

GUYS I DID NOT POST THESE!! I WOULD NEVER LIE TO YOU'LL!!! PLZ FORGIVE MY BROTHER AND LETS PASS ON!! AND YES I HE SAID HE NEVER POST A LIE AGAIN. SORRY ABOUT THAT

In the first post, you say made by your bro, it says: "site again and tell ya OK!!" And then in the 2nd post made by you it says: "know my password OK!!" Hmm, that's odd, you and your bro use "OK!!"...quit BSing us, you screwed up, don't blame it on your bro(if you even have one). That's all I have to say bout that.

First off, obscene language is prohibited at this public message board, and can get you banned.

second, if you wanted attention, then you shoulda posted good, quality, usefull stuff, not meaningless lies.

third, I don't have any sexual relations with my mother. I don't have sexual relations with anyone, as I am a minor, and don't want to be arrested.

I PMed Josh last night...then Bullit PMed Josh and told him that he was sorry...

Well, he was PMing me the whole time, saying that he wanted to fake fight, and then he said that he wanted attention, so I said "OK, I'll get you some attention...I'll PM Josh, a supermod, I'm sure he will take care of you" and then he was all like "I'm sooo sorry man...I just wanted to have fun..." I was like "Well, I sent the PM before you stopped, you deal with this problem..."

we will see what happens

Bullet and me are neighbors and he even said he never post or come again so guys we can chill now!!Saying I have made the FX and i visited germany!!thats just wrong.

I didn't understand a word you said Powerman. The way you write makes me wonder if you aren't Bullet's friend but Bullet himself. Just up to another one of your little tricks again.

His a cool guy if you actually know him.But saying i made the FX!!!!Thats wrong!!!I only can make cars for NFS3,NFS4,NFS5!Plus im not really into GT3 that much.He was more into it than i am.

Originally posted by ACremona22
rofl, he should be banned now, i dont care his excuses, hes screwing up this forum!

hmm, u go around calling him a post whore, when all ur posts are just retaliating...?

take a look at your self, ur no better, and u know it...

sure, i also agree that he should be banned, but its the 10 (estimate) time that uve said the same thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back