- 2,615

- Germany
- Wangan01
- Wangan01
TwinTurboJayIs this movie ever going to happen?
Yes it is, and I don't think it will suck. It could, but give it a chance.
I mean, sure, the film has some trash potential and the story certainly won't be oscar like, but they want to avoid too much CGI which is good imo, they want to show real drifts and that is good, isn't it ? If they don't mess up the engine sound that film could mean 2 hours of fun for automotive fans.
FF1 was a good film imo, the 2nd part sucked and the third one sounds good imo. There is some potential and the rice factor might be very low compared to the prequels, since we are in Japan ( not as ricy as the import szence in the USA) and we are not drag racing.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'll give the film a chance nevertheless.