Fast & Furious Crossroads First Gameplay Trailer Revealed, Due August 7

Nothing but love for sms. I was really hoping they took pc2 physics and made a small open world game; focusing on drifting and street racing.

Considering the popularity of fh4 lego expansion when it dropped. They'll be just fine.

If only Genki made their FNF, I’d totally would play that and Eutechnyx’s version.

Crossroad’s looks jarring to look at, but I’m hoping 3 more months can help it but I don’t know about that. Very complete radio silence before the reveal isn’t too promising.
I was in fact playing Racing Battle C1 Grand Prix lol, too bad it's japanese only.

Crossroad looks like a Unreal Engine 4 indie game, and it's pretty dissapointing that SMS made it, given the fact that they've made PCars 2.

I have zero interest in Fast & Furious so didn't care about this regardless but, I am surprised it looks so poor. SMS have terrific tech in-house to at least guarantee that. The gameplay appears very basic and generic.

Well, it looks like a James Bond game car gameplay and JB games are the only somewhat decent filmXgame crossover. Make sense. I don't understand what you guys except to see from FnF game

Graphics look mighty good - if we were still in the 90s and this was a launch title for the original Xbox.

yap, I can‘t believe that Codemasters said „yes release it this way“.

I kinda have the feeling they want to see their partners fail.
First the „on rush“ desaster and now this ugly s......

And yes I also was a fan of SMS.

But Mr. „Madbox“ and they total lack of love and support for all their PCars 2 fans got me to change my mind.
I was deeply disappointed when they cut of the communication just after the last dlc of season pass was released.

People hate on Forza but at least they communicate.
They even have WEEKLY live streams.

Lets see what happens to SMS after this game failed and it will fail.

My full range of emotions after watching this trailer.

giphy.gif

source.gif

source.gif

At first I thought it was a joke and the real game comes into the screen and blows us away but then I realised they really wanna release it this way :yuck:

As PS5 and XBX are backwards compatible, this will also be a next-gen game...

Here's a thought, which would kill more brain cells, watching a gameplay livestream of this, or watching the next movie? :P

Also :lol: at the like:dislike ratio on YT.

yap, I can‘t believe that Codemasters said „yes release it this way“.

I kinda have the feeling they want to see their partners fail.
First the „on rush“ desaster and now this ugly s......

Codemaster has nothing to do with this, this whole project started back in 2018 and Codemasters just bought SMS late last year. I think this is just one of the contract work SMS got from Bandai, Codemaster just don't care about the quality and wants it ends as quick as possible.

The trailer don't even have Codemasters logo on it and Codemaster has been advertising/posting things related to the Madness engine, I've seen a few post they made on Automobilista 2 as well.

Onrush is a separate disater that Codemaster actually plan for it.

Here's a thought, which would kill more brain cells, watching a gameplay livestream of this, or watching the next movie? :P

Also :lol: at the like:dislike ratio on YT.

watching this trailer alone killed more brain cells for me than marathon the entire franchise, this just looks bad in every way while the movies can still be dumb fun.

The movies are way more enjoyable because they at least look like they were produced in the 2020s. There's also a lot of chemistry between the actors. The only chemistry I see here is the one that takes place during a thermal nuclear meltdown.

I've just been browsing the F&F Crossroads website; the characters section has been updated with more characters and a bunch of new cars confirmed. Here are all of the cars confirmed on the website so far:

• 1997 Acura NSX (Website reports as a 2017, but photos show a pop-up headlight NA1/NA2)
  • 2017 Aston Martin DB11
  • 2017 Bowler Wildcat W1
  • 1957 Chevrolet One-Fifty
  • 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Yenko
  • 1966 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray C2
  • 1973 Datsun 240Z
  • 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
  • 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona
  • 1970 Dodge Charger R/T
  • 1969 Dodge Dart
  • 2016 Ford F-150
  • 2017 Ford GT
  • 1966 Ford Mustang Fastback
  • 2018 Jaguar I-Pace eTrophy
  • 2017 Jeep 715 Crew Chief Concept
  • 1973 Mazda RX-3
  • 2018 McLaren 720S
  • 2018 Mercedes-AMG GT R
  • 2018 NIO EP9
  • 1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R R32
  • 1971 Plymouth GTX
  • 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SD-455
  • 1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.8
  • 2018 Rimac C_Two
  • 2018 SMS Rat Rod
  • 2018 SMS Sand Spirit

Last edited:
Hopefully the car models are created to the same level of detail they are in Project CARS 3, I would like to see some of them transferred over.

The screenshots look like they could be mistaken for in-game shots of NFS Payback.

Back