faster than the FGT

  • Thread starter Thread starter fm_1013
  • 15 comments
  • 1,359 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
This needs its own thread? Every man woman and child has seen this. At least in the UK.
 
i've seen it and i'm an Aussie ;)... It can not handle corners like the X1 either
 
Of course it can't. Its a road car, not a open wheel racer. But quite impressive non the less.
 
That's the first of that show I've ever seen. I need to watch TV. Just learned where the Top Gear Test Track comes from! Lol.
 
That's the first of that show I've ever seen. I need to watch TV. Just learned where the Top Gear Test Track comes from! Lol.

Umm... hate to break it to you, But i knew where the Test Track came from, and i've seen the show once. I knew where it came from before i saw it, too.

EDIT: Well, now that i read that... i must clarify that my view isn't everyones.

EDIT 2: OMG We landed on the moon.
 
That's the first of that show I've ever seen. I need to watch TV. Just learned where the Top Gear Test Track comes from! Lol.

Welcome to Earth.
 
Lol, I haven't had cable television in 10 years. I'm a full time composer/teacher/student, and I spend my time with music... and video games. I watch about 3 football games (soccer) a week on my computer which I stream for free. I'll also watch a few TV shows which I stream on my computer also. I do see quite a few movies.


TV rots your brain. I could so so many more things with the hours of time I'd be wasting on commercial breaks. And society is far too shallow. Hardly anything worth watching on daily TV anyway. Oh wow, another show with terrible acting and no content, but hey that chick has big boobs and her shirt is half unbuttoned.


Not entertained.
 
Lol, I haven't had cable television in 10 years. I'm a full time composer/teacher/student, and I spend my time with music... and video games. I watch about 3 football games (soccer) a week on my computer which I stream for free. I'll also watch a few TV shows which I stream on my computer also. I do see quite a few movies.


TV rots your brain. I could so so many more things with the hours of time I'd be wasting on commercial breaks. And society is far too shallow. Hardly anything worth watching on daily TV anyway. Oh wow, another show with terrible acting, but hey that chick has big boobs and her shirt is half unbuttoned.


Not entertained.

I live in Canada and I don't get TG on tv, but I think if your remotely interested in cars, I don't see how you never heard of it before.
 
I rarely watch TV anymore, only for hockey games. Half the time I stream hockey games on my computer anyway. I have sources for all my Top Gear needs too. Every episode, all the way back to the start. I drop everything for TG.
 
Lol, I haven't had cable television in 10 years. I'm a full time composer/teacher/student, and I spend my time with music... and video games. I watch about 3 football games (soccer) a week on my computer which I stream for free. I'll also watch a few TV shows which I stream on my computer also. I do see quite a few movies.


TV rots your brain. I could so so many more things with the hours of time I'd be wasting on commercial breaks. And society is far too shallow. Hardly anything worth watching on daily TV anyway. Oh wow, another show with terrible acting and no content, but hey that chick has big boobs and her shirt is half unbuttoned.


Not entertained.

I'm really failing to see the downside to your last sentence in your second paragraph.
 
I'm really failing to see the downside to your last sentence in your second paragraph.



You haven't seen my wife. All that, plus I can actually have a conversation with her.
 
You REALLY haven't seen Top Gear then. It's 3 guys that are quite funny. No boobs. It cars with a twist of funny.
 
You REALLY haven't seen Top Gear then. It's 3 guys that are quite funny. No boobs. It cars with a twist of funny.




I know there's plenty of quality stuff out there. I'm just content with internet TV, and have been for a while. I'm also just getting into real racing/driving since GT5 came out. That episode of Top Gear seemed pretty decent.
 
I know this is going to be a shock to some of you but there are other sections besides GT5 here on GTPlanet.

One of those sections would be where this thread should have gone.

Except that we already have a Top Gear thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back