Fastest car in Horizon?

• Thread starter Fezz_ST
  • 39 comments
The EB110 with the SS swap is the fastest however the Koenigseigg may be slower but the handling makes up for it in my opinion. So the Eb110 may be the fastes but the Koenigseigg is better

I've got my eb110 at 275.1 mph
Is this in Forza Horizon 1 or the new version of the game? Could make a difference.

I wonder what the fastest car in the Xbox One version is. Venoms seem to top the speed trap leaderboards I've seen.

I built my VW Beetle up to 245 mph. Not the fastest car in the game, but close, and come on, who doesn't love a 245 mph VW Beetle?

I built my VW Beetle up to 245 mph. Not the fastest car in the game, but close, and come on, who doesn't love a 245 mph VW Beetle?
That is a bit excessive. I normally don't go any higher then one class up when I turn my cars.

I have had the Hennessy Venom up to 273 during the bucket list challenge with it.

What about the fastest accelerating car in the game? I've been able to get my Bugatti SS down to 2.1sec on the 0-60 with some upgrades and tuning, but I don't suppose its even close to being the fastest?

Ultima GTR is the outright fastest, but for usability I reccomend the 33 Stradale (due to my project of owning every car in the game stock, I am not going to spend 2.8 mil on two of them). Fastest accelerating is a S2 998 Corvette Z06.

Back