Fastest car in Horizon?

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 2' started by Fezz_ST, Oct 28, 2012.

1. imported_GHOST

imported_GHOST

The EB110 with the SS swap is the fastest however the Koenigseigg may be slower but the handling makes up for it in my opinion. So the Eb110 may be the fastes but the Koenigseigg is better

2. Bdubs2213

Bdubs2213

I've got my eb110 at 275.1 mph

3. UKMikey

UKMikey

Is this in Forza Horizon 1 or the new version of the game? Could make a difference.

I wonder what the fastest car in the Xbox One version is. Venoms seem to top the speed trap leaderboards I've seen.

4. Xavier2342

Xavier2342

Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale is currently the fastest car in FH2

symo63 likes this.
  5. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

I built my VW Beetle up to 245 mph. Not the fastest car in the game, but close, and come on, who doesn't love a 245 mph VW Beetle?

symo63 likes this.
  6. ShawnPhillips

ShawnPhillips

That is a bit excessive. I normally don't go any higher then one class up when I turn my cars.

I have had the Hennessy Venom up to 273 during the bucket list challenge with it.

Populuxe Cowboy likes this.
  7. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

I normally keep my cars stock, but every once in a while I have to build something stupid.

Xilor and Fezz_ST like this.
  8. Xilor

Xilor

What about the fastest accelerating car in the game? I've been able to get my Bugatti SS down to 2.1sec on the 0-60 with some upgrades and tuning, but I don't suppose its even close to being the fastest?

9. Devastator

Devastator

I have gotten my eb110 to go 276 at the most and after messing with the parts a little going on a straight stretch I hit 272 usually

10. Thomas__633

Thomas__633 (Banned)

Ultima GTR is the outright fastest, but for usability I reccomend the 33 Stradale (due to my project of owning every car in the game stock, I am not going to spend 2.8 mil on two of them). Fastest accelerating is a S2 998 Corvette Z06.