fastest car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wat_ ta_ ta
  • 28 comments
  • 2,201 views
Messages
12
wut is the fastest car after all mods and settings, plz a car u can buy, not win!
 
I'd say the escudo pikes peak for a straight line but i dont like the handling. also the dodge viper gtr vspec 2 and the tommy kiarra zz2 are all fast.:mad:
 
Originally posted by Drifta
dodge viper gtr vspec 2
am i think u mean nissan skyline gtr vspec 2. as for best handlin non f1 i like the fto race car
 
No No NO Dodge viper, Gtr-vspec 2 ( i forgot the comma)
 
Well, I'm like a boy with a new toy...

Last night I pulled these cars out the garage and tested them again for there 1/4 mile times and this was the result of the time spent:

1. RUF rgt ...............8.998 sec
2. RUF ctr2 ..............9.175 sec
3. ZZII .....................9.392 sec
4. Viper GTS..............9.452 sec
5. R34 V-spec II .......9.477 sec

Yes that RGT time is true and I spend about 30 min to get it from about 9,080 to 9 sec flat.

Ooh yes I'm pleased!!! :D :D :D
 
Great time on the rgt. The ZZII can run a bit faster though I got it down to 8.997:D
 
nah, the ZZII can hit 8.8, and is a damn good track car. I would say its the fastest 'street' car in the game.

not to mention, good for drifting if needed.

yah the escudo sucks on turns, but it can be taught to be decent :)

though you cant buy the zzII :(
so, id say one of the porshes:rolleyes:
 
Yeah thats true the 3400s is cheap and fast plus it is easily tuned.the rgt is my favourite however the wing is mad:mad:
 
tho if your financially strapped, the skyline is a great alternative, not much slower, and personally i think its easier to drive at the limit
 
yeah the r-32 s tune by nismo has better handling and good top speed and it can be won in the red emblem race i think.:cool:
 
I tell a lie the s tune is the 80's sports car cup race.:banghead:
 
if ur really tite for cash the ford mustang cobra, is a must as its cheap at only 22000cr and has 345bhp
 
oh yeah drifta, the zz11 must be won and wat ta ta said normal cars that u can buy so i would say the pagani zonda c12s has won this section easily
 
Yeah but whats gt3 without racing and winning cars its just a shopping expo:cool:
 
Yeah, i got my fastest timing with the Zonda C-12S !!!
it´s about 9,012 sec. ... there´s already enough to do on it :D

but one question: I´m interested in getting the Viper Concept ...
BUT HOW DO I GET THIS BEAST ?!?!?!
 
Welcome viper gtsr, there are a few guides on the prize cars you can win but i think its the 75% complete prize.;)
 
Sorry, Drifta. Your wrong. Get all golds on either the IA Classor the S Class.

You'll definatly get it there.
 
Oh well.. everybody makes a mistake somtime that must have been mine.:banghead:
 
Yeah, Thx Men !!!
Now i´m getting this 505 HP Beast on 4 Wheels ;)
do ya know, when this beast will be released on our Streets outside GT3 ? I´m looking forward to see this car in real life ...
*hope* :lol:

and by the way, many thanks to Skarburn for helping
 
which 505 HP Beast? i might be able to help u with the release date onto our streets
 
what i mean, X5, is the official Horsepower of the Dodge Viper GTSR Concept 2003 ... it´s 505 Hp, ya know ?
 
oh k, it should be out on our streets by sep this year:)
 

Attachments

  • v04.jpg
    v04.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 25
and another....
 

Attachments

  • v02.jpg
    v02.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 24
look at this
 

Attachments

  • v01.jpg
    v01.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 24
i love the bmw z9, though
 

Attachments

  • z902.jpg
    z902.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 22
Back