Fastest ever........

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 13 comments
  • 721 views

DQuaN

Goat of the Year
Premium
Messages
12,299
United Kingdom
Ealing-London
Furiniture!!!!!!

Fastest ever........

I saw this thing cruising through Ealing Broadway. I want one. :)👍
 
That is simply awesome. I'm surprised it's street legal.
 
Yeah, but does it have a pull out bed, if not...I am only a litte impressed.
 
TwinTurboJay
Yeah, but does it have a pull out bed, if not...I am only a litte impressed.
But why does it need a pull out bed when he's also got this?

bed_1.jpg
 
daan
But why does it need a pull out bed when he's also got this?

bed_1.jpg

That's awesome! You can have breakfast in bed simply by driving to the doughnut shop.
 
be a beotch getting that 4 poster through a drive-through though !
 
I can see the McLaren F1 influence by how the driver is seated in the center!
 
You crazy brits.

J/P.

That's funny, yet awesome at the same time. 👍 :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
I've met the man, Edd China, briefly; he was putting the finishing touches to a ice cream van covered in grass, I think it was. I had a poke around and sat in the stone age Beetle that was covered in fur (called the Furry Ugg, apparantly), and a bathroom trike thingy (called Bog Standard). They were both a bit dusty and broken; all the tires were flat on the Beetle and the trike was inside a bus. The yellow lawnmower machine was there, and so was the rally Transit that he made on Panic Mechanics.
 
Back