Fastest guy you've raced - FC EDITION

Australia
AUSTRALIA
ENERGIYA--V2
HI guys, i decided to the this FC edition with support from Cudadude2 who created original on the GT5p section.

I raced at lot on ferrari challenge & made same great friends, so i talk to Cudadude2 if i could do Fastest guy you've raced FC edition & he had no problem with it. I know i wont get a mention due to there are a lot of faster drivers than me.

The top 5 racers i'v raced are

Zedux
SEGEL
Sarinen69 - ( MHailwood )
Piotrb_23
Biggles

I'd have to say the fastest guy I've raced is GTP_ENERGIYA. You are so fast and consistent on FC.👍

There's a lot of quick guys out there I could think of.

But I suppose if I had to pick one, it would be Sarrinen69 as well. They guy was just depressing. If you put in an 'O.K.' lap he'd pull 5 seconds on you. If you put in a real flier and hit every apex he'd maybe pull 2 seconds on you. :dunce:

But I do want to mention PiotrB and mainly because he's only been playing FC for short time compared to most of us. When I think of what kind of laps times he's going to pull by mid summer... :ill::nervous:

;)I think the Hun will be my choice. He's always in a hurry. Ive heard about some ambulance driver who's supposed to be fast but Ive never seen that ambulance.

Ive heard about some ambulance driver who's supposed to be fast but Ive never seen that ambulance.

That's how fast he is. ;)

Trust me, I don't put myself in the same category as the guys mentioned in the first post.

it depends...

F430 Challenge surely Segel simply because he can be amazing fast not just in some tracks but in all tracks!

250 TR undoubtedly Pietr he is invincible with this car and I doubt your so called fastest driver can beat him!

Ferrari FXX again Pietr was very very quick!

360 GT some guy from UKOG I can't remember his name now but he was very impressive.

I think it's not possible to pick one and say he is the best maybe if a guy just race one car and that happens a lot he can became the best with that car but he only races that car!

All rounder which is what counts for me maybe AMZoil (too few cars yet we raced) maybe New_Soul or Pietr (even fewer cars we raced) so I'm not sure but the guys here in these forums Hun, Energ, 66 and others are first class racers!!!

Last edited:
Well, I don't think anyone should accuse me of false modesty if I say that I definitely don't belong on that list!

SEGEL is very fast, but I think it is partly due to the fact that he seems to have put in much more time than anyone else in this game. He has, on occasion, in some cars, seemed beatable to me.

Sarrinen, on the other hand, has seemed unbeatable to me every time I've come across him, even when he's racing a car he is unfamiliar with.

However, both of those guys are pad users, & I feel quite strongly that in FC it's a little easier to be consistently fast with the pad.

Zedux is also very fast, of course, but I have seen him make mistakes.

PiotrB is a wheel user, & has, so far, not a lot of experience in FC. I think as he spends more time with this game, he may prove to be the fastest wheel driver in FC.

However, I don't envy any of these "alien" super-fast guys, because they don't really have anyone to have close, exciting races with. I'm perfectly happy being a "regular fast guy" because it means there are a whole slew of good fast racers I can have competitive races with: ENERGIYA, mingoturbo, krufti, higgiracer, kurvi, mhm, jjaisli, Hun, RSracer (pre-wheel ;)) & a bunch of others. Given that the FC community is pretty small, it's pretty obvious from the Leaderboards who the faster FC drivers are...

...I'm perfectly happy being a "regular fast guy" because it means there are a whole slew of good fast racers I can have competitive races with: ENERGIYA, mingoturbo, krufti, higgiracer, kurvi, mhm, jjaisli, Hun, RSracer (pre-wheel ;)) & a bunch of others....

:lol: Long live the 'middle class', huh Biggles? ;) But I agree. And I'm pleased to be considered in league with the aforementioned.

Well, I don't think anyone should accuse me of false modesty if I say that I definitely don't belong on that list!

SEGEL is very fast, but I think it is partly due to the fact that he seems to have put in much more time than anyone else in this game. He has, on occasion, in some cars, seemed beatable to me.

Sarrinen, on the other hand, has seemed unbeatable to me every time I've come across him, even when he's racing a car he is unfamiliar with.

Zedux is also very fast, of course, but I have seen him make mistakes.

PiotrB is a wheel user, & has, so far, not a lot of experience in FC. I think as he spends more time with this game, he may prove to be the fastest wheel driver in FC.

I've seen Segel leaving his PS3 on for over 48 hrs in Ferrari Challenge but not playing it. I wonder if he rents it or what lol I guess he does lol!!!

Sarrinen aka MHailwood I only raced with the F430 and maybe 2 different cars and I always see him racing the same car so I can speak from what I see!

Of course you see me making mistakes and when you race faster and faster guys like when we here meet up I'll start to make even more! simply because normally grid other is in reverse I start at the back and if I want to win I have to overtake you guys which is much more difficult than when I play those random guys or even when I start first I know you guys won't go away lol!!! I would like to see Sarrinen and Segel racing with us as we all know the level of competition makes your races easier or harder. And for Pietr he is quick he'll improve his lap times but not in the same pace you do in the first months!!!

Not saying you make a lot of mistakes Zedux, just saying that sarrinen doesn't seem to make any!

:) but I really make that's true :dopey: for those reasons! again I wished those guys race us all in the same lobby quite often different circumstances difficult to judge!

One think I've to add many guys online when they are behind they start to cut corners and they catch you if they open a reasonable gap they start cutting again and they are gone! I know this from the lap times when racing some of them! So if you get your lap wrong you cut one corner and you are back again into another "perfect lap"! Remember I was the one who got the cutting corner issues into discussion @ eutechnyx forums and so far helped the Ring become over a second slower lol just on corner cutting!!!

Last edited:
I'd have to say the fastest guy I've raced is GTP_ENERGIYA. You are so fast and consistent on FC.👍

I can go along with that,along with Biggles and Waynejones37.

Due to my limited time online I havent been exposed to all you guys,just enough to know as much as I love FC I cant hang with most of you guys.

Last edited:
There are a number of guys posting fast times on the leaderboards that I have never come across online: Tigerquoll comes to mind. Anyone ever raced with him?

Also, as far as I can tell, there don't seem to be any Japanese racing FC. That's a bit strange, as a lot of the fastest GT5P drivers seem to be Japanese.

Maybe the game wasn't distributed in Japan?

PS - 30 minutes ago I became a SCC Beta Tester ... just thought you guys should know ... :D

EDIT: Marchbrown, you are a joker, I am the slowest of the middle class guys, only finish ahead of the others when they mess up! But I mess up more often !! :lol:

Maybe the game wasn't distributed in Japan?

PS - 30 minutes ago I became a SCC Beta Tester ... just thought you guys should know ... :D

EDIT: Marchbrown, you are a joker, I am the slowest of the middle class guys, only finish ahead of the others when they mess up! But I mess up more often !! :lol:

welcome on board Mário!! Now we can have our SCC Beta Championship!!!

EDIT: Marchbrown, you are a joker, I am the slowest of the middle class guys, only finish ahead of the others when they mess up! But I mess up more often !!

You can be quite competitive at times, Mario. Besides, I really think it must suck to be too fast - you don't get decent races with anyone except the 2 or 3 other aliens - better to be solidly in the middle-class. 👍

Being fast is only half the battle ;) ......or at least thats what I tell myself :nervous:

I'm not really in position to say who the fastest in all of FC-land are as I don't play online enough with it. But people that have particularly impressed me regularly are - Zedux, Sarinen/MHailwood, mhm and SEGEL.
There are few more names flying around but in my opinion, these 4 have always been consistently fast in all conditions, sometimes they have had their bad moments, but "bad" for these guys means being hot on the heels of 1st place, at least thats what it always seems like :lol:

There are probably more people that are fast, some I have raced already but in my experience, those 4 have always beat me.

it depends...

F430 Challenge surely Segel simply because he can be amazing fast not just in some tracks but in all tracks!

250 TR undoubtedly Pietr he is invincible with this car and I doubt your so called fastest driver can beat him!

Ferrari FXX again Pietr was very very quick!

360 GT some guy from UKOG I can't remember his name now but he was very impressive.

I think it's not possible to pick one and say he is the best maybe if a guy just race one car and that happens a lot he can became the best with that car but he only races that car!

All rounder which is what counts for me maybe AMZoil (too few cars yet we raced) maybe New_Soul or Pietr (even fewer cars we raced) so I'm not sure but the guys here in these forums Hun, Energ, 66 and others are first class racers!!!

Would that UKOG racer be me ?

I think that Zedux and SEGEL are fastest guys I raced with. They both can drive really fast in every car and they are really consistent. I think that Sarrinen is quite fast in some of cars but I only raced with him once so it's hard to rate him.

That will probably be UKOG Geordie, or The--Beast, they are both very quick and impressive. I am the Ambulance driver someone mentioned and did have some top ten times but not anymore as I haven't played FC since RACE Pro came out.

That will probably be UKOG Geordie, or The--Beast, they are both very quick and impressive. I am the Ambulance driver someone mentioned and did have some top ten times but not anymore as I haven't played FC since RACE Pro came out.

The "ambulance diver" is a gtplanet joke and refers to jjaisli :)

UKOG GEORDIE is very impressive, very fast and consistent. Adding to Sarrinen69, clearly the FC driver that impresed me the most, I would put him in my "impressively fast and consistent" drivers list, on par with guys like Zedux and PiotrB23. 👍

Haven't played online that much, but have to say MHailwood.

I joined his game, and he was way ahead of me. I asked him to disable assists option. He still was way ahead of me.

We were racing F430 as 'always'! Have new PS3, so all of my FC data has been lost. Haven't got the time to unlock any other cars as i'm busy racing TZ Yamaha's in Wales!

Hello and thanks for the complement Zedux and GTP-Hun.I cant really say whos the fastest cause i havent raced with alot of the names mentioned.Send me a friends request on PSN and we can all meet up for a race sometime.

Last edited:
Back