Fastest guy you've raced - FC EDITION

Hello, Geordie, and welcome to GTP.

Please do your best to post with proper grammar, punctuation, and capitals. We have a lot of users who speak English as a second language, and proper posting helps them. It also helps maintain the tone we want for this forum.

Thanks.

I've been away from FC for a while, but went online today & ended up racing with MHAILWOOD (aka Sarrinen69) in the F50. I've barely raced the F50, so it took me a while to get the feel of the car, but even when I felt I had put in a decent lap, I was still 2 - 3 seconds/lap slower than MH.

Afterwards, I went to check the leaderboards. MH had the fastest lap time on each of the tracks we ran: Mugello, Spa, Silverstone & Mont Tremblant. What is more, they were the only tracks he had recorded times on, suggesting he had not spent any time practicing with the F50 prior to racing with me. It's one thing to spend hundreds of hours perfecting your skills (like SEGEL for instance), it's another to jump in a car & immediately record a no. 1 lap time. Sarrinen/MH either has a modded PS3 or FC disc, or he has a very rare talent at FC... 👍

Back